Trucker protest in Ottawa !

tinman454

We want freedom
Reaction score
I live in Ottawa and this is the first time I have ever felt the need to go down a support a protest but I had to go for this one the gas can is to troll the police as the were arresting people and taking the gas cans and a judge ordered the police to give it back.
71337FD2-D57C-4B95-99EE-24F80D2EA2CA.jpeg
8C452704-586A-4691-BB3B-326F012213BC.jpeg
53037F32-E2CF-49B5-9E20-E1507FF1ECF6.jpeg

OP
OP
tinman454

tinman454

We want freedom
Reaction score
Video.

Attachments

• 18E0AB64-6377-40F1-85B4-37D738105BA6.jpeg
    18E0AB64-6377-40F1-85B4-37D738105BA6.jpeg
    164.7 KB · Views: 127
  • 82A786BB-478A-4BBE-B2DC-8BB91E666D65.jpeg
    82A786BB-478A-4BBE-B2DC-8BB91E666D65.jpeg
    185.2 KB · Views: 115
  • D1B99A11-9EC5-413B-A965-2A6A8ED00F39.jpeg
    D1B99A11-9EC5-413B-A965-2A6A8ED00F39.jpeg
    160.5 KB · Views: 131
  • BA6882E9-9301-4F45-915D-0C3826701936.jpeg
    BA6882E9-9301-4F45-915D-0C3826701936.jpeg
    283.8 KB · Views: 120
  • 6C004218-66B3-4967-B8F7-3EAE80540E61.jpeg
    6C004218-66B3-4967-B8F7-3EAE80540E61.jpeg
    194.1 KB · Views: 129

Shaggy

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
What are you protesting? Haven't looked any if this up.

quietpeen

Reaction score
I see that this is getting traction in other countries. No wonder the lame stream media tried their hardest to hide it and downplay it every chance they got here.

BamBam Senior

Reaction score
I don’t quite understand a side effect of the protest… the truckers are protesting (cool beans guys…. Do what you gotta do), but they are protesting the rules against vaccinations being required for border crossings back and forth (again…. Do your thing), but they are doing it by blocking the traffic moving across from Windsor to Detroit and points south, and everything south from The USA getting in through Windsor.

So I don’t see their demand or endgame? They need to be clear that I guess they will move and let food and goods move immediately once they get what they want. Is it a halt on vaccine checks at the border crossing? Is it encumbered stops and logbook checks at the border crossing? Is it over preferential loads getting priority crossing like ford and GMC parts making it across but other items aren’t? I understand people are upset, but there needs to be an endgame. If they only upset the system so much that all materials are rerouted across the border via trains and it cuts down on cross border hauls, then that is going to really hurt the truckers that depend on those international loads to pay their bills.

I just hope they work it out. It’s having real impacts on the people who don’t deserve the negative…. The Truckers who have worked their butts off through this whole pandemic. I want them to have better conditions to. But preventing food and medication from getting delivered in a timely manner isn’t going to help the cause for any of us I fear.

Omac

Reaction score
I respect peoples right not to be vaccinated. I myself am including the 3rd shot. But I cant agree with allowing people from another country coming into the USA without being vaccinated. Glad the blockade is over and our citizens can get the badly needed medical supplies and our companies can get the parts needed to continue to produce goods that employ our people.

MO VietVet

Reaction score
I don’t quite understand a side effect of the protest… the truckers are protesting (cool beans guys…. Do what you gotta do), but they are protesting the rules against vaccinations being required for border crossings back and forth (again…. Do your thing), but they are doing it by blocking the traffic moving across from Windsor to Detroit and points south, and everything south from The USA getting in through Windsor.

So I don’t see their demand or endgame? They need to be clear that I guess they will move and let food and goods move immediately once they get what they want. Is it a halt on vaccine checks at the border crossing? Is it encumbered stops and logbook checks at the border crossing? Is it over preferential loads getting priority crossing like ford and GMC parts making it across but other items aren’t? I understand people are upset, but there needs to be an endgame. If they only upset the system so much that all materials are rerouted across the border via trains and it cuts down on cross border hauls, then that is going to really hurt the truckers that depend on those international loads to pay their bills.

I just hope they work it out. It’s having real impacts on the people who don’t deserve the negative…. The Truckers who have worked their butts off through this whole pandemic. I want them to have better conditions to. But preventing food and medication from getting delivered in a timely manner isn’t going to help the cause for any of us I fear.
I respect peoples right not to be vaccinated. I myself am including the 3rd shot. But I cant agree with allowing people from another country coming into the USA without being vaccinated. Glad the blockade is over and our citizens can get the badly needed medical supplies and our companies can get the parts needed to continue to produce goods that employ our people.
Opinions about the riots where cities/businesses burned down, lives lost, streets and bridges blocked as well, no where to go to work because of all of this, goods not moving?

Truckers were ok to work when pandemic closed down entire cities but not ok when need to cross the border?!!!!!!!!!!! This is B_U_L_L_S_H_I_T!

OP
OP
tinman454

tinman454

We want freedom
Reaction score
Well if you follow the science, the vaccine doesn’t work you can still get it and also pass it on so why in the world would anyone take the chance that something bad can happen to you? To me the risk is not worth it. And I did get co-vid and was only sick for 2 days just like a flu . The thing that gets me is how crazy people are towards no vac people if you got your 3rd shot and the vax is so good why in the world would you care If I am not vexed?? And we shouldn’t be treated like 2nd class citizens. Before co-vid we had thousands of people die from catching the flu it like co-vid will kill certain people and they need to protect them selfs form getting it . So every fall you could go get a flu shot but it was optional and they never discriminated against me for not getting it. This is nothing more that the government trying to control and fill there pockets with all the stock options they bought in the drug companys apparently our prime minister has made over 100 million from stocks he got in 2021??

Last edited:

MO VietVet

Reaction score
The truckers from the US can cross the border and back without being vaxed but Canadian truckers can't cross without proof of vax. That little piece of crap, the Prime Miniature Justin, is a little DICKtator and needs his ass kicked. I volunteer to do that for the good of the people. Would not hesitate to do it. Don't tell me I have 30 days to live and put a lethal weapon in my hand. I am sick up and fed with all these political arseholes in power. Rant done for now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ron