TRX height with the Rambar installed?

jayc71

Reaction score
It's already a tall truck, in pics it looks like the Rambar sticks up a bit over the top of the cab. Anybody with a Rambar installed measure the height?

quietpeen

Reaction score
I don’t have one to measure but in pictures it looks to be close to the height of the shark fin

Mike

Reaction score
I hate the way the Rambar sticks up so high. When mine arrives, the first thing I will do is modify this so it sits flush with the roofline. I will have to cut out and reinforce the tubing for the High level Brakelight and camera.

quietpeen

Reaction score
I hate the way the Rambar sticks up so high. When mine arrives, the first thing I will do is modify this so it sits flush with the roofline. I will have to cut out and reinforce the tubing for the High level Brakelight and camera.
Very interested to see the final rusults.

BTW welcome to the Forum. What specs did you get on your TRX?

Last edited:

Mike

Reaction score
Very interested to see the final rusults.

BTW welcome to the Forum. What specs did you get on your TRX?
Thank you for your welcome. I was able to secure a black one, fully loaded except for the bed utility group. I have just received notification that the truck has now left port and is on its way to me. Since I am in Australia, it will be converted to right hand drive before being delivered to me. The hardest part, so far, has been to buy the accessories I want. Thanks to stupid Covid shipping costs, many companies in the US refuse to ship to Australia.

quietpeen

Reaction score
Thank you for your welcome. I was able to secure a black one, fully loaded except for the bed utility group. I have just received notification that the truck has now left port and is on its way to me. Since I am in Australia, it will be converted to right hand drive before being delivered to me. The hardest part, so far, has been to buy the accessories I want. Thanks to stupid Covid shipping costs, many companies in the US refuse to ship to Australia.
very nice fiind. I can't imagine the added cost to ship it there then convert to right hand drive.

Shaggy

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score

Like @quietpeen said, I'm interested in see how this goes.

Shaggy

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score

Wow, is the a company that does this all the time, converting left hand drive to right hand drive, in Australia?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twawzysko