TRX Sandblast Edition

7AC222B0-E92F-40D3-B3F1-EFB6DC8E85A3.jpeg

2022 RAM 1500 TRX SANDBLAST EDITION​

Calling all thrill seekers and performance enthusiasts, the 2022 Ram 1500 TRX Sandblast Edition joins the pack with an exclusive exterior color, signature interior styling, and the capability you’ve been dreaming of. Hurry, inventory is limited. Contact your local dealer to reserve this beast today.

38111CC6-3AA5-434A-92D3-ABF5D49F48E3.jpeg

OnTheReel

Reaction score
Looks cool with the monotone and all, but I don’t think I would go for it. Too mil spec and almost looks cheap.

OP
OP
quietpeen

quietpeen

Reaction score
so sometime last night after I posted that Ram took it off their website. There was interior pictures also

OnTheReel

Reaction score

That guy shows some of it. I know the site showed it the interior better. But save for some tan accents and a carbon fiber trim pattern similar to the Ignition Edition, not much difference.

OP
OP
quietpeen

quietpeen

Reaction score
true, it's just a visual package that will cost a little bit more than a regular TRX optioned the same way.

OnTheReel

Reaction score
Seems like they might be overdoing the special edition stuff when there are two in one model year but we will see. It’ll also be interesting to see what quantity they limit this one to.

Theoretically this color could cost someone 10-20 grand more if it can’t be ordered at the current discount of a normal TRX, and possibly even a markup applied.

OP
OP
quietpeen

quietpeen

Reaction score
You like the fact that it’s not 2 toned? For me it feels like something is missing since it still has the black fender flares and bumpers.

Shaggy

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
View attachment 3056

2022 RAM 1500 TRX SANDBLAST EDITION​

Calling all thrill seekers and performance enthusiasts, the 2022 Ram 1500 TRX Sandblast Edition joins the pack with an exclusive exterior color, signature interior styling, and the capability you’ve been dreaming of. Hurry, inventory is limited. Contact your local dealer to reserve this beast today.

View attachment 3057

Is it more white then grey? I can't tell.

wac45

Reaction score
I think I saw where there is supposed to be an announcement on Tuesday about this truck?

G-Ride990

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
You like the fact that it’s not 2 toned? For me it feels like something is missing since it still has the black fender flares and bumpers.
I love the two tone but I am one of these sand color fanboys too. The sand color is pretty unique on this truck, not like the Toyota darker sand color.

OP
OP
quietpeen

quietpeen

Reaction score
I love the two tone but I am one of these sand color fanboys too. The sand color is pretty unique on this truck, not like the Toyota darker sand color.
And of course black wrap on the bottom and boom two tone.

OP
OP
quietpeen

quietpeen

Reaction score
they officially announced it today

OP
OP
quietpeen

quietpeen

Reaction score
The 2022 Ram 1500 TRX Sandblast Edition will go on sale later this summer and when it does, it will carry an MSRP of $98,285, not including the $1,796 destination fee.

sticker price of 100 grand

OnTheReel

Reaction score
Doing the math, the package price is actually within a couple hundred bucks of building a truck with the options separately (minus the color and accents).

Since that seems reasonable, maybe the Sandblast Edition exists solely to throw the dealers a bone. Another limited production spec, so they can sandblast you with ADM.

Trailmaker

Reaction score
Fat chance the ignition addition will come down on price when the Sandblast hits the lots… a guy can only hope.

OP
OP
quietpeen

quietpeen

Reaction score
Fat chance the ignition addition will come down on price when the Sandblast hits the lots… a guy can only hope.
Well the ignition orange at this point will only be available as used and from what I have seen it’s owners think they have a truck wrapped in gold, but I would imagine the new edition would lessen the popularity of the previous (ignition orange) edition Over time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twawzysko