VON - No VIN

BoerneTRX

Reaction score
I built a 2023 TRX on 8/24/2022 and going through Granger. I haven't heard a word from RAM or Granger. What are my next steps? Start over? Contact someone at RAM?
Thanks for your help.

RamRam97

Reaction score
I built a 2023 TRX on 8/24/2022 and going through Granger. I haven't heard a word from RAM or Granger. What are my next steps? Start over? Contact someone at RAM?
Thanks for your help.
I ordered a TRX in November of 2022 and I still don't have a build date. Did you ever get your truck?

criminator

Reaction score
Thanks for your help.
The biggest mistake I see people in is that they did not put down a deposit for the truck. Once a deposit is taken or obligated to fulfill it. When I tell you, don’t worry about it we’ll just get it later, that means I don’t have it all figured out.

I put $2000 down on my truck. I am got all the receipts for it and lo and behold. My truck came for months later and the price of gone up by $9000 but I was price protected because of that deposit!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Swerve19