What Do You Want To See Built For Your TRX?

Shifts And Grins

Reaction score
Our TRX has arrived. We are starting on a few new projects and finalizing some others. What matters most though is what do you want to see built for the TRX? It could be a completely new product or something you'd like see built better or different than what is currently offered. Let us know!
TRX1.jpg

Dannybandaids

Reaction score
posted this in your thread about getting the truck before I saw this. But sleeker front tow hooks is what I hear most often from the TRX guys I off-road with. Once you put on an aftermarket bumper, the front tow hooks stick out way too far and aren't really "smooth" on the inside for soft shackles. Not aware of anyone pumping out aftermarket front tow hooks and there seems to be a demand...

OP
OP
Shifts And Grins

Shifts And Grins

Reaction score
posted this in your thread about getting the truck before I saw this. But sleeker front tow hooks is what I hear most often from the TRX guys I off-road with. Once you put on an aftermarket bumper, the front tow hooks stick out way too far and aren't really "smooth" on the inside for soft shackles. Not aware of anyone pumping out aftermarket front tow hooks and there seems to be a demand...
That could actually be a fun one to build too.

OnTheReel

Reaction score
That would actually compliment the shock skids I am making very well.
I’m in. Ram doesn’t actually sell just the plastic. My dealer had to order a whole shock over broken plastic. So seems like there’s a huge market down the road for these.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twawzysko