What would you do for your Ram?

U.P. Rebel

Reaction score
This is how much I love my Ram! Enough to clean these 5 nights a week to make the payments. Yes that's a real toilet with real taco Tuesday residue on it.....on a Thursday none the less. Next time your hiney sits on a clean toilet think of me driving my Rebel.
The hell with a klondike bar. WWYDFAR?
#Newaccronym
Lol

Attachments

• 20211014_203132.jpg
    20211014_203132.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 133

BlackGold6.4

Reaction score
Mine is paid off but needs some work so I can keep it forever. I have a 2014 Ram 2500 with the 6.4 Hemi. Last year I retired from 34 years of Hardrock Mining and 3 months after settling into my garage working on hobbies they called me to come back $$$, so I took it to help pay off a wee bit of debt but mostly work on my truck and other cars in the driveway... including the 1951 Dodge M37. So far I've replaced to suspension on my wife's Jeep, helped my brother fix up his Rubicon, help my son fix up his T100 and the work on my Ram. Had the 66RFE rebuilt to the 9's, suspension work and added 4:56 gears. Next is a wee lift from Thuren and next year I'll dip into the Hemi.

@U.P. Rebel I condemn you on the extra work to have a awesome truck, I have talk a lot of my co-workers into trying out a Ram and most of them went with a Rebel and they love them. I really like the interior of the Rebel, such an appealing design and will be an inspiration to any upgrades I do to my HD.

tinman454

We want freedom
Reaction score
This is how much I love my Ram! Enough to clean these 5 nights a week to make the payments. Yes that's a real toilet with real taco Tuesday residue on it.....on a Thursday none the less. Next time your hiney sits on a clean toilet think of me driving my Rebel.
#Newaccronym
Lol
#Newaccronym
Lol
With an attitude like this you should go far in life keep it up man🍻 most guys that work hard and are a little smart with there money are the ones who get ahead in life.

Shaggy

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
#Newaccronym
Lol

200.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Outofmyleague