What Would You Like To See Made For Your TRX?

Shifts And Grins

Reaction score
Hello all. We are a new vender here on the forum. We do a combination of custom fabrication and production parts. We currently offer production parts for 4th and 5th Gen Ram 1500s. We are expanding into making parts for the TRX and should be taking delivery of ours in the next month to month and half. We have a 3D CAD guy with a 3D scanner that we will have scan the truck and start designing parts. We tig weld all of our parts that require welding. Everything is laser cut. They are high end parts. Check out our vendor thread for more examples of our work. Our question is; What would you guys like to see built that either isn't made yet or you'd like to see made differently or better. Let us know what you all want. More pictures just because.

IMG_9572.jpg
IMG_8953.jpg
Light Bar Brackets 2.jpeg
Light Bar On 2.jpeg
Rock Slider Drivers Side View From Rear.jpg

OP
OP
Shifts And Grins

Shifts And Grins

Reaction score
Great ideas. I love it! Keep them coming. Everything so far is very doable without too much time needed to develop.......other than needing our truck to get here to start the scanning process.

OnTheReel

Reaction score
Not sure it’s in your wheelhouse, but a big brake kit that clears the stock 18s would be a huge hit. This fat girl needs more brakes. 🚂

OP
OP
Shifts And Grins

Shifts And Grins

Reaction score
Not sure it’s in your wheelhouse, but a big brake kit that clears the stock 18s would be a huge hit. This fat girl needs more brakes. 🚂
I'm looking into this a bit. It would require some outsourcing on our end but I know a lot of trophy trucks run 18" wheels now and they typically have pretty good brakes so somebody has to have something.

quietpeen

Reaction score
From what I have seen front high clearance bumpers are popular. I have not looked into them to know exactly what is out there and and what features are and are not available, but I imagine one with a tucked away winch mount would be desirable. That would probably also require relocation of the shock reservoirs which was mentioned above.

OP
OP
Shifts And Grins

Shifts And Grins

Reaction score
From what I have seen front high clearance bumpers are popular. I have not looked into them to know exactly what is out there and and what features are and are not available, but I imagine one with a tucked away winch mount would be desirable. That would probably also require relocation of the shock reservoirs which was mentioned above.
We will definitely build front and rear bumpers for our truck. We haven’t decided if it will be a production item yet or not. Shock relocation we will definitely do. Our hold up on bumpers is the freight shipping nightmare. I haven’t found a freight company I trust to get the products to our customer without misdelivering it or damaging it. They have managed to damage raw steel shipped to us. It looked like it was drug behind a vehicle for a few miles. Half of the delivery was missing and the rest had asphalt imbedded in it.

OP
OP
Shifts And Grins

Shifts And Grins

Reaction score
Based on another forum it looks like a skid plate with catalytic converter protection will be coming pretty quick. A guy on another forum got hit by a cat thief and its going to cost $9K to get them replaced. They may be giving him a discount but it will still be $7K plus.

TCAT

Reaction score
Based on another forum it looks like a skid plate with catalytic converter protection will be coming pretty quick. A guy on another forum got hit by a cat thief and its going to cost $9K to get them replaced. They may be giving him a discount but it will still be $7K plus.
I saw that, but isn't that why we have insurance..

OP
OP
Shifts And Grins

Shifts And Grins

Reaction score
I saw that, but isn't that why we have insurance..
Personally I’d rather not have to pay the deductible and have the claim. This will als serve as a skid plate to protect the transmission and transfer case. I’m thinking aluminum to save weight.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twawzysko