Worst stuck pics?

OP
OP
tinman454

tinman454

We want freedom
Reaction score
@Trailmaker I have two sets.. Toyo RT 35" and a set of mudders called Crocodiles 35 " too. I have quads and one has rope and the other wire.. love the rope😁

Isn't that opening where the winch is on your raptor for cooling or is that a different model?

How do you like the 12k winch? I'm looking at 15k in size .. truck is 7000lbs I'm still debating a few things yet always looking for new ideas. I just know that a winch is useless without some good equipment to go with it... I know a lot about rigging and that stuff comes at a price when deal with a heavy truck.

The area we live in is muskeg, permafrost and we have more lakes n rivers then you can imagine.. check out northern Manitoba on google earth 🌎 getting stuck means you go backwards not forward.. most times.
Some good bird hunting too 👍🏻

Bambi

Reaction score
Second pic looks like my trx after I thought a field was dry and turned out to be wet clay. I got out under my own power.

Fyi, the reverse safety sensor on the trx is utter trash and thinks everything is a baby carriage…. Including flying mud. Got me more stuck because everytime I got some momentum rocking it out, cut power in reverse and brakes

Trailmaker

Reaction score
Second pic looks like my trx after I thought a field was dry and turned out to be wet clay. I got out under my own power.

Fyi, the reverse safety sensor on the trx is utter trash and thinks everything is a baby carriage…. Including flying mud. Got me more stuck because everytime I got some momentum rocking it out, cut power in reverse and brakes
In the Power Wagon it can be turned off. Im sure you can as well??

HandyCruiser

Reaction score
In the Power Wagon it can be turned off. Im sure you can as well??

Same on the Laramie. That reverse sensor will throw on the brakes if there is a rock in the road behind you. We cannot even back into our driveway due to the slope which the reverse sensor thinks is a baby carriage as well. Luckily, there is a switch to turn it off below the radio, along with the towing controls. I figure the TRX has those as well. ;)

Trailmaker

Reaction score
Same on the Laramie. That reverse sensor will throw on the brakes if there is a rock in the road behind you. We cannot even back into our driveway due to the slope which the reverse sensor thinks is a baby carriage as well. Luckily, there is a switch to turn it off below the radio, along with the towing controls. I figure the TRX has those as well. ;)
Not just the parking sensors but the blind spot/rear cross traffic pedestrian sensor

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Outofmyleague