Anyone Order A TRX Recently?

MarkFL

Reaction score
I hate to see this. I don't have enough patience as it is to order and if this happened on top, I would be looking to buy one off a lot.
Update..... After Months of firing off emails trying to get some information on what happened to my 2023 order, Monday I received a call from Michael McDonald from Stellantis, he was genuine in his apology for not only what happened to my order but not getting back to me in July.
He said he converted my order into a 24 and would make sure it was put in to production ASAP. He followed up with me on Wednesday and told me my truck was built and shipped that day.
My order was price protected and I should have the first 2024 TRX built in a few weeks....
It was a long road and extremely frustrating over the past 4 months, but Michael was great and I appreciate all his efforts!
So will see......

MarkFL

Reaction score
Well what do you know I finally got my truck on Saturday....
Anyone know about the break in period, how long does it last, anything I should do prior?
When I bought Charger Hellcat, dont remember it being in this type of break in period..

quietpeen

Reaction score
Well what do you know I finally got my truck on Saturday....
Anyone know about the break in period, how long does it last, anything I should do prior?
When I bought Charger Hellcat, dont remember it being in this type of break in period..
congrats!!!

Some people just take it easy till 500 miles. Some other people just send it from the start. Here are the recommended guidelines.
TRX Break-in.jpeg

MarkFL

Reaction score
Thanks!
I havent tried to pound it, just noticed the launch button wasnt active, I am sure there are other performance things that are also in hydrate / lock mode during this break in period.

Shaggy

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Thanks!
I havent tried to pound it, just noticed the launch button wasnt active, I am sure there are other performance things that are also in hydrate / lock mode during this break in perscorpions.

Congrats on the getting into a TRX! Yeah, launch mode want active until after 500 miles.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KarmaXiong