BRAND NEW 2022 TRX wont start

JamesPeres

Reaction score
Just took possession of my 2022 ram1500 TRX the truck has 30 miles on it I took it for a drive literally 3 miles down the road I went to turn in my driveway the truck stalls out dies out and now will not start it clicks over sounds like it’s trying to Start but will not still trying to start it but it will not start I’ve been doing this for hours I disconnected the battery reconnected it no luck what can it be the truck is brand new?? PLEASE HELP

quietpeen

Reaction score
As stupid as it sounds, make sure all the fuses are properly seated. Other than that, this is exactly what your warranty is for.

tinman454

We want freedom
Reaction score
that sucks my last dodge truck was a 2002 worst vehicle I ever owned first 3 months it was in the shop more than I drove it good luck took me 20 years to get over my fear of driving a ram.

Ranallo Real Estate

Reaction score
Just took possession of my 2022 ram1500 TRX the truck has 30 miles on it I took it for a drive literally 3 miles down the road I went to turn in my driveway the truck stalls out dies out and now will not start it clicks over sounds like it’s trying to Start but will not still trying to start it but it will not start I’ve been doing this for hours I disconnected the battery reconnected it no luck what can it be the truck is brand new?? PLEASE HELP
Unfortunately this just happened to my buddy who just bought a brand new Ford Raptor. Sounds like it is a CPU error. You will have to get it towed and dropped off at the dealership’s service center. They will plug in, run a diagnostic, download new software and you should be on your way. This has happened to me personally twice.

quietpeen

Reaction score
Did you get this worked out? Please post what it was if so.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twawzysko