Caught a TRX towing this morning

quietpeen

Reaction score
Thank you! But I traded that that camper off just because did want to the extreme weight on it. Just towed long enough to trade it in. Truck looks a lot better now that I got my decals, tint, and tonneau cover on it.
I like the decals. So far the most unique I have seen. I think tint is the most important Mod, and I usually have an appointment made before even getting a vehicle.

Dodge5561

Reaction score
They are my own custom images that I threw together that I had my local warp store cut from vinyl and apply them. Wanted something that made my truck unique to me. But now worry about people vandalizing because it does stand out so much. 😬 Tint though was indeed the most important upgrade. I got the full ceramic life-time stuff. I couldn't be happier with it.

Futant

Reaction score
Hey there everyone, I’m new here. Just trying to contribute a bit. I tow. 30’ ToyHauler with my TRX. It tows just fine As long as your gas mileage isn’t a problem for you. I got along 10mcg. The trailer is just under 7000lbs empty. I’m guessing around 9000lbs loaded. Maybe more. IMO, airbags are the wrong approach. They don’t distribute the weight any and only add more weight to the rear of the truck which will impact handling. You would do much better with a Load Distribution Hitch. I have a Husky version and it will decrease the sag in the rear to 1/2“ lower than the front when applied correctly. The handling is much better this way as well. Good luck.

jayc71

Reaction score
Hey there everyone, I’m new here. Just trying to contribute a bit. I tow. 30’ ToyHauler with my TRX. It tows just fine As long as your gas mileage isn’t a problem for you. I got along 10mcg. The trailer is just under 7000lbs empty. I’m guessing around 9000lbs loaded. Maybe more. IMO, airbags are the wrong approach. They don’t distribute the weight any and only add more weight to the rear of the truck which will impact handling. You would do much better with a Load Distribution Hitch. I have a Husky version and it will decrease the sag in the rear to 1/2“ lower than the front when applied correctly. The handling is much better this way as well. Good luck.
Alright that’s it I’m gonna hook my 30ft TT up and see how this thing handles.

When I have some free time…

OnTheReel

Reaction score
I changed the engine oil, front and rear diff, and transfer case fluids and then gave her the first launch at ~600 miles.

I won’t say I do it from every light, but I drive like a complete ape. Since I put the Tazer in, I never leave sport mode because it doesn’t default back to auto. But still haven’t broken anything, closing in at 6000 miles.

OnTheReel

Reaction score
Took the TRX fishing this morning.
60EDB42E-0318-4DAD-A93D-3A9FA3384803.jpeg

085922EB-DBC7-4A04-96CD-0DF5E814CC92.jpeg

I will say she’s awful whiny when towing with the AFE intake tube. But that’s cool. The exhaust drone without ANC is another story. Might actually revert to some iteration of the stock stereo so I get the noise canceling up and running again. 🥴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twawzysko