Checking in…

OnTheReel

Reaction score
New here with my 2021 Level 2. Ordered in April, took delivery in August. Loving every minute.

FA638C67-2C02-4C9D-A26A-9E76FD4BEF8D.jpeg

2AB0EEDF-0029-4BF8-827B-9D345C63D8BE.jpeg

4FDF8BE7-237D-4BDB-A99F-D5E50C561AC1.jpeg

OP
OP
OnTheReel

OnTheReel

Reaction score
Yup, Gorilla lugs.

Other mods are the AFE Super Stock intake & filters, WeatherTech mudflaps, Peragon tonneau cover and color match mirror caps. Otherwise I’ve only done maintenance and Adam’s Graphene coating. She doesn’t really need much else. 🙂

Shaggy

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Yup, Gorilla lugs.

Other mods are the AFE Super Stock intake & filters, WeatherTech mudflaps, Peragon tonneau cover and color match mirror caps. Otherwise I’ve only done maintenance and Adam’s Graphene coating. She doesn’t really need much else. 🙂

You get her dirty yet?

Shaggy

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Made a couple trips on our hunting trails this past fall, but that’s it so far. She’s plenty salty and snowy right now if that counts. 🥶

Yep. So you have had you TRX for awhile. Still loving it?

quietpeen

Reaction score
Yup, Gorilla lugs.

How do you like that afe intake. I guess it’s finally out. Saw a lot how it kept getting pushed back.

OP
OP
OnTheReel

OnTheReel

Reaction score
How do you like that afe intake. I guess it’s finally out. Saw a lot how it kept getting pushed back.
Yeah, think the full intake is still delayed until March. Took about 3 months just to get the Super Stock, but it was worth it. Adds some good whine and sounds awesome without being over the top annoying.

1B7C82E5-1FE3-4BBB-88D2-A4AEA4881B8E.jpeg

quietpeen

Reaction score
Oh this isn’t the full replacement? Still the carbon fiber tube looks good and I imagine the filters are better than stock

Last edited:
OP
OP
OnTheReel

OnTheReel

Reaction score
Oh this isn’t the full replacement? Still the carbon fiber tube looks good and I imagine the filets are better than stock

Yeah, I decided against the full kit. Figured just the tube & filters would give me the sound I wanted and slightly improved flow. Without adding too much scrutiny if I have a warranty issue. Lot cheaper too.

Also forgot to list some mods above that I did when I first bought it. Mopar power boards, Tazer DT, JLT catch can, and a mirror tap for my Valentine One. Think that’s all. I really can’t think of much else I’d add. Maybe the decals at some point. They were too overpriced to order with the truck. I like the low key look too so I’m not sure.

Shaggy

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Yeah, I decided against the full kit. Figured just the tube & filters would give me the sound I wanted and slightly improved flow. Without adding too much scrutiny if I have a warranty issue. Lot cheaper too.

Also forgot to list some mods above that I did when I first bought it. Mopar power boards, Tazer DT, JLT catch can, and a mirror tap for my Valentine One. Think that’s all. I really can’t think of much else I’d add. Maybe the decals at some point. They were too overpriced to order with the truck. I like the low key look too so I’m not sure.

Would the full kit give you more airflow then what you have now?

quietpeen

Reaction score

For reference my truck was ordered without the hood decal….I bought the oem decal for less than 200 shipped and it should cost me about 75 for install. That is considerably cheaper than getting it from the factory and financing it for the term of the loan

OP
OP
OnTheReel

OnTheReel

Reaction score
Would the full kit give you more airflow then what you have now?
Supposedly. They quote some pretty sensational numbers. “+28hp” with the full setup. Think the Super Stock is only good for 7. Either way I just wanted more whoosh sounds! Once the warranty is gone I might get more ambitious.

For reference my truck was ordered without the hood decal….I bought the oem decal for less than 200 shipped and it should cost me about 75 for install. That is considerably cheaper than getting it from the factory and financing it for the term of the loan
That’s pretty reasonable. Have a PN for the factory hood decal?

quietpeen

Reaction score
Supposedly. They quote some pretty sensational numbers. “+28hp” with the full setup. Think the Super Stock is only good for 7. Either way I just wanted more whoosh sounds! Once the warranty is gone I might get more ambitious.

That’s pretty reasonable. Have a PN for the factory hood decal?
Here is the part# 68503292AA

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
the_wolperting