Gaming

Shaggy

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
can also get into the super mario brothers games every now and then. I have all 3 of them

You have kids? You should get a wii u or switch. My kids and I(even my 18 year old) love playing Mario Chase. Just a fun game to play with the family.

Griffin

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
You have kids? You should get a wii u or switch. My kids and I(even my 18 year old) love playing Mario Chase. Just a fun game to play with the family.
Is it like Mario kart?

OP
OP
quietpeen

quietpeen

Reaction score
I do not have kids. I’ve played the wii though and some of the games were fun. I have an Oculus Quest 2 but am too lazy to use it. Need to change that.

Shaggy

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I do not have kids. I’ve played the wii though and some of the games were fun. I have an Oculus Quest 2 but am too lazy to use it. Need to change that.

Beat Saber is awesome on the Oculus.

Griffin

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I need to get an Oculus. See way too many people having a blast playing (or whatever you would call using it 🤪)!

OP
OP
quietpeen

quietpeen

Reaction score
I need to get an Oculus. See way too many people having a blast playing (or whatever you would call using it 🤪)!
Beat saber is fun. I‘ve played the walking dead game and liked it. I think Resident evil 4 would be awesome. If you are afraid of heights or want a laugh with other people get Richies Plank experience……I said “oh that will be easy, heights don’t bother me in video games“. Then I got in the game and the elevator door opening and i looked down and said “fuck this, how do I get out” :ROFLMAO:

Griffin

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Beat saber is fun. I‘ve played the walking dead game and liked it. I think Resident evil 4 would be awesome. If you are afraid of heights or want a laugh with other people get Richies Plank experience……I said “oh that will be easy, heights don’t bother me in video games“. Then I got in the game and the elevator door opening and i looked down and said “fuck this, how do I get out” :ROFLMAO:
Oh man! I was cracking up on that last sentence! I am terrified of heights, so not sure how I would do with these games. The legs get all jello-ie thinking about it.

Shaggy

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
This is probably one of the best computer build I have every seen! I want it, but the description said it cost $28k! I'm out!

This does make me want to go build another souped up PC again though!

G-Ride990

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
WTF was that thermal paste application??

And a few things on this build are just completely pointless! Running dual 3090s in "NVLINK" or more commonly known SLI is a waste of time. No one optimizes games to share graphics cards anymore. And since they are not Quadro series cards, there is no computational benefit to typical workstation loads. Yeah really dumb, Nvidia locks out a lot of computational capabilities out of the gaming cards. Pretty much forces you to get a quadro.

Also, why would they throw $20k+ worth of hardware into a system and not build a custom water loop?

If you want to see a really crazy build LTT has a video on 8k gaming. They spent closer to $60k on a system to run cyberpunk. INSANE!

OP
OP
quietpeen

quietpeen

Reaction score

And a few things on this build are just completely pointless! Running dual 3090s in "NVLINK" or more commonly known SLI is a waste of time. No one optimizes games to share graphics cards anymore. And since they are not Quadro series cards, there is no computational benefit to typical workstation loads. Yeah really dumb, Nvidia locks out a lot of computational capabilities out of the gaming cards. Pretty much forces you to get a quadro.

Also, why would they throw $20k+ worth of hardware into a system and not build a custom water loop?

If you want to see a really crazy build LTT has a video on 8k gaming. They spent closer to $60k on a system to run cyberpunk. INSANE!
hmmmm 60 grand for a computer or 60 grand toward a TRX

Shaggy

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score

Link?

Shaggy

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
hmmmm 60 grand for a computer or 60 grand toward a TRX

I would slap anyone who wanted a TRX but decided to spend it on a $60k computer. No one really needs that much power for gaming but we all know we need the power from a TRX. ;)

OP
OP
quietpeen

quietpeen

Reaction score
I've started a new to me game that came out on the ps4. Horizon: Zero Dawn. Barely into the game but I really like it and after that a new version that came out for the ps5 Horizon: Forbidden West will be waiting for me.

Last edited:

G-Ride990

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I've started a new to me game that came out on the ps4. Horizon: Zero Dawn. Barely into the game but I really like it and after that they new version that came out for the ps5 Horizon: Forbidden West will be waiting for me.
Zero Dawn is a badass game! I really enjoyed that one when I had a Ps4 still.

OP
OP
quietpeen

quietpeen

Reaction score
I need to reset and try to sell my ps4, now that I have a ps5 the 4 is virtually useless to me.

G-Ride990

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Yeah probably better off selling it. Unless you want to convert it to be an emulator or run home-brew on it. Wish I had my Ps4 laying around still to do that.
To be fair, an older xbox is better for emulator stuff though.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KarmaXiong