OP
OP
Shaggy

Shaggy

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Saw the link in the FordRaptorForum.com ... Finally took delivery of my '22 TRX Thursday (3/17/22) that I ordered July '21 and traded in my '19 Raptor. I was on the Raptor Forum trying to figure out how to delete the account when I saw the link for this forum. I became a member of the RAM-TRX forum when I ordered my TRX.

Nice, I hope to see you TRX pics posted up here soon!

BlackGold6.4

Reaction score
I was harassed by @Shaggy from Ram Truck forum .. very glad he did, enjoying the content here, lets keep it going. In the process of fixing up my 2014 Ram 2500 since the price of a TRX is out of my reach, when I get some of the work done to my truck I'll post it in here somewhere. :cool:

Plankton

Reaction score
I was walking down the street and got hit in the head with a brick. After regaining consciousness I took a look at the brick and saw a note taped to it that read: "We've been trying to reach you about your vehicle's extended warranty and even if you don't own a TRX, you can still drool all over everyone else's at TRX-Forum.com", so here I am.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Shaggy

Shaggy

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I was harassed by @Shaggy from Ram Truck forum .. very glad he did, enjoying the content here, lets keep it going. In the process of fixing up my 2014 Ram 2500 since the price of a TRX is out of my reach, when I get some of the work done to my truck I'll post it in here somewhere. :cool:

200.gif

OP
OP
Shaggy

Shaggy

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I was walking down the street and got hit in the head with a brick. After regaining consciousness I took a look at the brick and saw a note taped to it that read: "We've been trying to reach you about your vehicle's extended warranty and even if you don't own a TRX, you can still drool all over everyone else's at TRX-Forum.com", so here I am.

200.gif

quietpeen

Reaction score
I found it when watching TRX guys troll the Raptor guys on FRF.

All in good fun of course. I don’t mind that their trucks sound like my vacuum cleaner. 😆
Nothing wrong with trx guys trolling raptor guys…..many raptor guys trolling on trx pages :LOL:

OnTheReel

Reaction score
Yeah, they try anyway. I’m sure when/if the Raptor R comes to be we will really hear from the few rich enough to buy one.

OnTheReel

Reaction score
Ford really lets their dealers murder people on the limited production stuff too. Dealer I bought my TRX from also has a Ford branch, and they were doing 20k over on GT500 orders. Some sucker will pay at least markup that for a special Raptor. And at that point who cares if it’s faster than the TRX. It’s such a rare, expensive novelty you’ll never encounter one on the street.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PB TRX