How did you find TRX-Forum.com

Shaggy

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I know alot of you got here from me spamming my other forums, but still post how you got here.

OP
OP
Shaggy

Shaggy

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Saw your post on the Raptor forum @Shaggy . Haunted, but didn’t join til my order was placed. Thanks for getting it going!

Awesome. Congrats on ordering it. What options and color you going with?

jake226

Reaction score
Awesome. Congrats on ordering it. What options and color you going with?
Sorry, I’ll post eventually in the intro section. Was really torn between black and crystal granite. The last three trucks I’ve had have been gray (magnetic, magnetic, and currently leadfoot). And I decided I loved it. Lol. Ended up going with crystal granite. Level 2, advanced cruise, bed liner, sunroof, carbon, and running boards . No decals and none of the towing/trailering options. I do plan on eventually adding the decals just couldn’t stomach the factory $1800 charge for them.

quietpeen

Reaction score
Sorry, I’ll post eventually in the intro section. Was really torn between black and crystal granite. The last three trucks I’ve had have been gray (magnetic, magnetic, and currently leadfoot). And I decided I loved it. Lol. Ended up going with crystal granite. Level 2, advanced cruise, bed liner, sunroof, carbon, and running boards . No decals and none of the towing/trailering options. I do plan on eventually adding the decals just couldn’t stomach the factory $1800 charge for them.
sounds like a great truck. Hope the running boards don’t hold up your build. I have seen that they are not available.

OP
OP
Shaggy

Shaggy

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score

Where did you end up ordering it though, local dealership?

jake226

Reaction score
My local Ford dealership is great (which is why I have been driving Raptors). My local Ram dealership? Not so much. Didn’t think a TRX was even a possibility for us as I refuse to pay above msrp for anything. But I found Dan Cummins Ram in Georgetown Kentucky last month. They offer 4% under invoice on TRX orders (for mine ended up being just a hair under $10k off msrp). Miles Goff and Devin Arnold were both great to speak with, knowledgeable, quick to respond, and very friendly. If anyone wants their info then reach out. I’d be happy to send you their way. I believe they work as a team, but I placed my order through Devin Arnold. I haven’t received the truck yet, but everyone I’ve chatted with that has used them have provided rave reviews. Got my VIN < 1 week after the order was placed.

Trailmaker

Reaction score
Glad to have you guys, maybe time on this forum will bring your over to the trx dark side.
In the market for Orange. Unfortunately it only comes in a special edition that is priced too high for me. It’s either a Gen3 Code Orange Raptor or Trx for me but I don’t want to spend more than 70k and I don’t mind used. I’m not in a rush as the Power Wagon can get the job done if need be.

quietpeen

Reaction score
However the ignition orange was a limited edition so they made the starting point of options higher than all other trx’s(almost fully loaded) so it will always be more expensive that a lot of other trx’s

Trailmaker

Reaction score
However the ignition orange was a limited edition so they made the starting point of options higher than all other trx’s(almost fully loaded) so it will always be more expensive that a lot of other trx’s
It is a sweet ride… cheapest one in Houston went for 90k. No thanks.
I normally don’t have a problem buying used trucks but I feel like I’m taking a gamble with a used TRX. Pre Covid I got my PW new for 62k and sticker was 66k.
I feel like an old man telling stories about the good o’ days.

jake226

Reaction score
It is a sweet ride… cheapest one in Houston went for 90k. No thanks.
I normally don’t have a problem buying used trucks but I feel like I’m taking a gamble with a used TRX. Pre Covid I got my PW new for 62k and sticker was 66k.
I feel like an old man telling stories about the good o’ days.
Talk to Koons or the guys at Dan Cummins Ram. They’ll get you in the ballpark of 10k off on a new order at either place. Then wrap that puppy when you get it. Any orange you want and it’s protecting the paint underneath.

Edit: I’d wager you’ll also prolly get offered a trade in value of more than you paid for your power wagon.

TRXpensive

Reaction score
Saw the link in the FordRaptorForum.com ... Finally took delivery of my '22 TRX Thursday (3/17/22) that I ordered July '21 and traded in my '19 Raptor. I was on the Raptor Forum trying to figure out how to delete the account when I saw the link for this forum. I became a member of the RAM-TRX forum when I ordered my TRX.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ron