I can't work on my truck today, entertain me !

MO VietVet

Reaction score
IMG_0688.jpg

MO VietVet

Reaction score
A man on a flight to Chicago suddenly found himself having an urgent need to use the restroom. He headed over to the men's room, nervously tapping his foot on the floor of the aircraft. Each time he tried the door it was occupied. A stewardess noticed his predicament and told him "I'll let you use the ladies' room on one condition - don't touch the buttons on the wall!"
The man breathed a sigh of relief while sitting on the toilet, and his attention drifted to the buttons on the wall. The buttons were marked "WW, WA, PP, and ATR". Making the mistake that so many men make in disregarding the importance of what a woman says, the man let his curiosity get the best of him and decided to try the buttons anyway. He carefully pushed the button "WW" and immediately warm water sprayed all over his entire bottom. He thought "Wow, this is strangely pleasant, woman really have it made!" Still curious he pressed the button WA and a gently breeze of warm air quickly dried his hind quarters. "This is amazing" he thought, "Men's rooms have nothing like this!" He then pushed the button marked "PP" which yielded a large powder puff that delicately applied a soft talc powder to his rear. Well naturally he couldn't resist the last button marked "ATR", and then everything went black. When he woke up in hospital he panicked and buzzed for the nurse. When she appeared, he cried out "What happened to me?! The last thing I remember, I was in the ladies room on a plane."
The nurse replied, " Yes I'm sure you were have a great time
until you pressed the "ATR" button. Which stands for "automatic t@mpon remover."

MO VietVet

Reaction score
Some Polish farmers decide to start a chicken farm. They get some chickens and plant them in the ground, headfirst. When all the chickens die, the farmers are somewhat confused, but they don't give up. They get some more chickens, but these are planted feet-first. It takes a little longer, but eventually the second batch of chickens die also. They decide to write a letter to the Polish agricultural bureau. In the letter they explain in detail the procedures they have followed and their disappointing results. A few weeks later they receive this reply from the bureau: "Before we can advise you, please send us a soil sample."

MO VietVet

Reaction score
It takes a long time to wash the basement windows because it takes 6 days to dig the holes for the ladders.

grouch

Reaction score
Back around 1965, Clem and Jeb were selling their moonshine and decided they needed a new runner car. They went to the dealership and looked around until they found a large station wagon with a huge engine. Figuring ot wuld really haul the juice, the bought it. Driving home, they tried all the options it had. The A/C worked great. A little trouble getting used to the automatic transmission, but it became second nature after a bit. Electric windows, a radio that played both AM and FM and so on. Chrome everywhere, wood paneled sides, white wall tires, it looked sharp.

Driving into the drive at home, they set about modifying it. Racks for moonshine were added to the back. Then they went to work with crowbars pulling the wood paneling off the sides. Once they got done, Clem looked over at jeb and said "Ya know Clem, I think it looked beter in the crate!".

MO VietVet

Reaction score
When you decide to go for a ride to see a friend in the next state over:

IMG_7597.jpg

When the wife decides she wants to go too:

IMG_7604.jpg

grouch

Reaction score
When you decide to go for a ride to see a friend in the next state over:

View attachment 1022

When the wife decides she wants to go too:

View attachment 1023

That's an understatement. When I rode, what would fit in one hard bag was usually enough. When the GF went with me, overnight, a trailer was needed and I used a back pack for my gear. The only thing I wore that was stored on the bike was my helmet. I wore everything else.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mdimant