I can't work on my truck today, entertain me !

gat0r

Reaction score
D6E18076-D957-4E87-9438-D3CBAE6F0675-2150863.jpg

grouch

Reaction score
Ha ha.. my boys and I before changing tires on my truck we burnt a set off in front of our house and had a "karen" down the street yelling at us. She must of seen my boys standing guard front n back or maybe it was the smoke heading her way .. lol

A couple of years ago, I had been up to my farm and was washing the gravel dust off before it burned the paint off my car. Some woman came down the street screeching at me. I had no idea what her problem was as I didn't even have a radio playing. She came across the road (and nearly got run over) yelling at me for washing my car when there are water restrictions.

My house is 3 miles from the Ohio river and 1/2 a mile from the water treatment plant. We don't have a water shortage. She mover here from Kalifornia to be near her son. (I'll be he was overjoyed at that.) I'm standing there with a garden hose in my hand when a Sheriffs Deputy rolled up to see what the problem was. She had called them because I was washing my car. Evidently he was psychic and read my mind as I'm thinking she was getting a bit overheated and I had a hose when he caught my eye and shook his head "no".

She eventually moved but had called the police when a guy at the gun counter leaned over and a pistol butt popped out from his jacket. (He had a permit.) She griped about the tractors and farm equipment on the roads. We normally don't get a breeze in the summer from the direction of a hog farm but we did that summer. She endeared herself to the neighborhood many times. Especially when Rudy the Rooster would crow at dawn.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ron