Input On New Products

Shifts And Grins

Reaction score
We are releasing a few new products soon. We got our redesigned Ditch Light Brackets all ready to go to powder coat and should be shipping those early next week. We have a few other items that are on the top of the list due to lower cost to the customer and easier to produce and ship. We will be releasing more info on those items soon. What do you all want to see us build?

We are looking for your input on what you all want. Let us know and we will add it to the list if we can make it make sense for both of us. I am hoping to test fit our 30" light bar brackets tomorrow to see what is required to mount them on the TRX.

Here are our TRX offerings we currently have.

Ditch Light Revision 6.4.jpg
IMG_0785.PNG

grouch

Reaction score
Something I made (and they were then stolen.) was a pair of brackets with two lights. One facing forward and one to the side. I used them off road in the woods at night to see the trees and such. The forward facing light was an on/off toggle an the side facing lights wee momentary switches. The side lights were also useful on off ramps.

OP
OP
Shifts And Grins

Shifts And Grins

Reaction score
Something I made (and they were then stolen.) was a pair of brackets with two lights. One facing forward and one to the side. I used them off road in the woods at night to see the trees and such. The forward facing light was an on/off toggle an the side facing lights wee momentary switches. The side lights were also useful on off ramps.
Were they mounted on the A Pillar? We have an add on bracket we will be offering soon to be an accessory for our Ditch Light Brackets and Chase Light Brackets that are coming soon.

grouch

Reaction score
Were they mounted on the A Pillar? We have an add on bracket we will be offering soon to be an accessory for our Ditch Light Brackets and Chase Light Brackets that are coming soon.

I had them mounted on the front bumper, just under the headlight. I've run around those woods since I was about 5 years old. I know where a lot of trees are, but the brush changes with the seasons and growth patterns. By keeping them under the headlight, it made a clean installation and didn't get scraped off by limbs.

Alas, I don't live on my phone so I never really took any pictures of them.

OP
OP
Shifts And Grins

Shifts And Grins

Reaction score
I had them mounted on the front bumper, just under the headlight. I've run around those woods since I was about 5 years old. I know where a lot of trees are, but the brush changes with the seasons and growth patterns. By keeping them under the headlight, it made a clean installation and didn't get scraped off by limbs.

Alas, I don't live on my phone so I never really took any pictures of them.
Very nice!!!

grouch

Reaction score
I got to thinking, (now my head hurts) you have no idea what "Mr. Thingie" is.

Mr thingie.jpg

I live alone and sometimes have to move a dead vehicle. This will let me push or pull anything with a 2 inch ball hitch. You can pull a rope or chain, but pushing one is a talent I've never had.

Have you folks ever considered a mount to attach a hitch to the front of a truck? Really handy when you are putting a trailer in extremely restricted spaces. I had to move a trailer about 1/4 mile into my woods once. Everyone marveled that I could back a trailer through those trees like that. I sort of forgot to tell them I did it forward then backed the truck out.

OP
OP
Shifts And Grins

Shifts And Grins

Reaction score
I got to thinking, (now my head hurts) you have no idea what "Mr. Thingie" is.

View attachment 3233

I live alone and sometimes have to move a dead vehicle. This will let me push or pull anything with a 2 inch ball hitch. You can pull a rope or chain, but pushing one is a talent I've never had.

Have you folks ever considered a mount to attach a hitch to the front of a truck? Really handy when you are putting a trailer in extremely restricted spaces. I had to move a trailer about 1/4 mile into my woods once. Everyone marveled that I could back a trailer through those trees like that. I sort of forgot to tell them I did it forward then backed the truck out.
Nice. I have not considered building a hitch for the front. That would be handy for some.

grouch

Reaction score
Nice. I have not considered building a hitch for the front. That would be handy for some.

It doesn't have to be as heavy as the one on the back. You aren't going down the road with a heavily loaded trailer. Make it with a 2 inch tube and you can swap the hitch from the back to the front easily.

grouch

Reaction score
it would also be handy for a hitch mount winch...🤔

I had one at one time on a Jeep Cherokee with the Warn Trans4mer system. At least until I forgot and left it on the Jeep overnight without a locking hitch pin. I had run heavy cables to the rear as well so I could use it on either end.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twawzysko