Just Ordered

luntrx

Reaction score
I just ordered my TRX, to say I’m excited is an understatement! I was told
By the dealer that Ram has guaranteed that all new truck orders will be delivered within 77 day (11 weeks). I’m hoping thats gonna be true because I need it by the end of the year for tax purposes! Anyone order within the last few months? Stoked to be part of the discussion!

Reactions: RJ3

quietpeen

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum and congrats on the order. I hope for you that you get it before the end of the year. I’m sure you have seen that in the last two years the time from order to delivery has been all over the place. Some people have waited as long as 10 months or 11 months, and then others have getting it as quick as 2 months.

OP
OP
L

luntrx

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum and congrats on the order. I hope for you that you get it before the end of the year. I’m sure you have seen that in the last two years the time from order to delivery has been all over the place. Some people have waited as long as 10 months or 11 months, and then others have getting it as quick as 2 months.
Yeah, that’s what I have been reading. makes me nervous but worth it regardless. I hadn’t driven one until yesterday and it blew me away!

OP
OP
L

luntrx

Reaction score
White and black, level 2 package, carbon fiber package, bed utility package, and advanced safety package. I got the Mopar graphics for the hood and side, and the rock rails step, power mirrors, and sun roof.

RSP79

Reaction score
I ordered mine 9/10/22. My dealer told me 4-6months as an estimate. I pray your dealer is correct because that would be awesome. My RAM tracker just says TBD on everything still so I am skeptical about 11wks. Not sure how quick thing’s progress though once started 🤞🏽

quietpeen

Reaction score
I ordered mine 9/10/22. My dealer told me 4-6months as an estimate. I pray your dealer is correct because that would be awesome. My RAM tracker just says TBD on everything still so I am skeptical about 11wks. Not sure how quick thing’s progress though once started 🤞🏽
Welcome and congrats on the order

OP
OP
L

luntrx

Reaction score
Did you get a VIN assigned yet?

Fireman53d

Reaction score
Not gonna happen. I ordered my 23 28 days ago and from what I hear they are still building 22 orders. Rumor is November byilds for 23 so I dont expect mine til Dec-Jan. I got a VIN w D status. Thats it.

OP
OP
L

luntrx

Reaction score
Not gonna happen. I ordered my 23 28 days ago and from what I hear they are still building 22 orders. Rumor is November byilds for 23 so I dont expect mine til Dec-Jan. I got a VIN w D status. Thats it.
I’m just hoping it’s by Dec 31 😂. I doubt that it will be but oh well. I really need the purchase by end of this year for business tax write off.

RSP79

Reaction score
Are you saying Nov 22-Dec22? Or end of 23? I certainly hope its end of this year and not >12 month wait…

Fireman53d

Reaction score
Sorry. I ordered the first week the 23 orders opened in Aug. 23 models should start being built the end of Oct -Nov of 22. I expect to see it Dec 22 or Jan 23.
My brother ordered 2 days ahead of me( Aug 26 and 28) and from our VINS, there 71 TRX trucks between us. If you just ordered yours a month after us, theres alot of trucks between you and I. I'd expect yours a month or two later but again, you never know. My dad got his in 6 weeks and ordered his early. Ive seen later orders take over 6 months.

OP
OP
L

luntrx

Reaction score
I live in a smaller town and wasn’t even able to order a 2023, mine will be a 2022.

RSP79

Reaction score
I live in a smaller town and wasn’t even able to order a 2023, mine will be a 2022.
I think they are all 23 now. Even peoples 22’s will be called 23. Regardless dont think any updates or changes were made thus far

OP
OP
L

luntrx

Reaction score
Ya, no real update. I was hoping there would be a couple more color options eventually but I’m happy with my selection. That would be awesome if it was 2023!

OP
OP
L

luntrx

Reaction score
Just Checked with my sales guy at the dealer and it’s a 2023! We’ll see how it plays out. I’m really just hoping it all works out.

quietpeen

Reaction score
The only real change that I have seen is the all digital cluster. I saw that it wouldn't be on the early 23's but then later saw that it would so don't take this as gospel.

Fireman53d

Reaction score
I think they are all 23 now. Even peoples 22’s will be called 23. Regardless dont think any updates or changes were made thus far
Nope. Only has to be a 23 if you ordered as a 23 or made after Dec 31. Stelantis has said late Oct -Nov before 23 model will be started and I'm still seeing ordered 22 models being delivered. There are changes for 23. All digital 12" dash with 5 new settings. No analog gauges, a UV light in the upper dash console for cleaning your phone, keys etc, led tailgate handle light, looks like a red led light on the shifter but the dash gauges is the biggest. No orange or sand but there will be a new color added later in the year.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twawzysko