Just the tip(s)…

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
yeah these have been popular. We have 1 set left in stock currently if anyone is interested.

jake226

Reaction score
Put the Borla tips on last weekend. Need to adjust a couple clamps on the passenger side, but I was just thinking today the truck sounded a bit deeper. Now I see you guys perceived the same. They look sharp though, so good that I wish I could get them to stick out a bit further on both sides.

96DBB688-6BB2-4294-A38D-9478AF391B38.jpeg

OP
OP
OnTheReel

OnTheReel

Reaction score
Put the Borla tips on last weekend. Need to adjust a couple clamps on the passenger side, but I was just thinking today the truck sounded a bit deeper. Now I see you guys perceived the same. They look sharp though, so good that I wish I could get them to stick out a bit further on both sides.

View attachment 3210
Looks great. My driver’s side sticks out a tiny bit more. It’s fixable but I doubt anyone but us would notice.

quietpeen

Reaction score
Man too many things I want to do to the truck but not enough disposable cash at one time 🤣

quietpeen

Reaction score
hey I just did this :ROFLMAO: . Love them., If they are louder with the slp loudmouths its not much. Also they might be a tad bit deeper sounding, but Either way they look better so I’m happy.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twawzysko