Market pricing is insane

Griffin

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
That fucking asshole Trudeau put an arrested green peace activist as minister of the environment 😳we are so fucked in Canada now its sad. Downtown Ottawa business are closing up because no federal government workers are going to work there all still on work at home?? And 90% in Ottawa have the vaxx. Gas will be over 2.00$ a litre be January for you Americans that’s about 8$ a gallon
Wow! To think, this fuel spike could/can have been avoided by the pipelines and staying the course on drilling in our own backyard. It is for sure sad man

tinman454

We want freedom
Reaction score
Wow! To think, this fuel spike could/can have been avoided by the pipelines and staying the course on drilling in our own backyard. It is for sure sad man
It’s a perfect example of how a government’s policies can effect the daily life’s of the average person.

BlackGold6.4

Reaction score
That fucking asshole Trudeau put an arrested green peace activist as minister of the environment 😳we are so fucked in Canada now its sad. Downtown Ottawa business are closing up because no federal government workers are going to work there all still on work at home?? And 90% in Ottawa have the vaxx. Gas will be over 2.00$ a litre be January for you Americans that’s about 8$ a gallon
Don't get us started on the politics in Canada, they get my fucking blood boiling.. I'm middle class according to them, and over 50% of my wage is in there fucking wallet.. Moderators you can delete these post if necessary.. sorry for the rant .. but it's @tinman454 's fault... :ROFLMAO:

tinman454

We want freedom
Reaction score
Don't get us started on the politics in Canada, they get my fucking blood boiling.. I'm middle class according to them, and over 50% of my wage is in there fucking wallet.. Moderators you can delete these post if necessary.. sorry for the rant .. but it's @tinman454 's fault... :ROFLMAO:
lol, you think it’s bad living there. living just out side of Ottawa I get to hear about the money wasted and all the slimy shit they are pulling in the capital. And your right that 70% of Canadians blood is boiling because 30 of the county voted for that idiot.

Griffin

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
It’s a perfect example of how a government’s policies can effect the daily life’s of the average person.
Yep and they claim to care about us when we all know that’s the biggest lie. I’m saying that about both sides of parties

Griffin

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
lol, you think it’s bad living there. living just out side of Ottawa I get to hear about the money wasted and all the slimy shit they are pulling in the capital. And your right that 70% of Canadians blood is boiling because 30 of the county voted for that idiot.
So I take it you are a HUGE Tradeau fan!! 😂😂

BlackGold6.4

Reaction score
Funny thing is I have not met anyone that is a fan of Trudeau... but yet he got voted back in. Most of Canada's population live at or below the 49th parallel and that is what is voting the penis breath back in, so the rest of the country (85% of it) is left in the dark.

Griffin

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Funny thing is I have not met anyone that is a fan of Trudeau... but yet he got voted back in. Most of Canada's population live at or below the 49th parallel and that is what is voting the penis breath back in, so the rest of the country (85% of it) is left in the dark.
Haha, but not funny too at the same time

DeckArtist

Reaction score
None of the tyrants get voted in, they get PLACED in by cheating and underhanded campaign donations. I am praying all that ends soon after it gets exposed and it's coming in the not too distant future. In the meantime we get F'ed with inflation. Gas is said to hit $5-10 in the US this winter. Buckle up, gonna be a bumpy ride.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ron