Ram TRX FBO E85 vs C8 Stingray

Griffin

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score

First off, that TRX is Bad A@@! The Vette got off to a quicker start, but the TRX smoked it at end. Very impressive!

quietpeen

Reaction score
Yea the black TRX's look great. First one i inquired about was black but had 3 deposits on it before I even asked.

Shaggy

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score

First off, that TRX is Bad A@@! The Vette got off to a quicker start, but the TRX smoked it at end. Very impressive!

I'm a huge fan of the black TRXs! I always think its crazy to drive in the rain when the track is wet.

quietpeen

Reaction score
to be honest i wouldn’t ever order a black vehicle, but if a black trx was what was ultimately available for me i would have bought it no questions asked. I feel it it’s and absolutely beautiful color when clean but that lasts few minutes.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Griffin

Griffin

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
to be honest i wouldn’t ever order a black vehicle, but if a black trx was what was ultimately available for me i would have bought it no questions asked. I fell it it’s the absolute color when clean but that lasts few minutes.
I’ve personally never owned a black vehicle mainly because living in Az! 🌞

Shaggy

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
to be honest i wouldn’t ever order a black vehicle, but if a black trx was what was ultimately available for me i would have bought it no questions asked. I fell it it’s the absolute color when clean but that lasts few minutes.
I’ve personally never owned a black vehicle mainly because living in Az! 🌞
Don’t unless you want to own a vehicle that always looks dirty.

I think you both are now picking on me with my black truck! :p

OP
OP
Griffin

Griffin

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Don’t unless you want to own a vehicle that always looks dirty.
I have always veered towards white vehicles. Personally I think they look the cleanest and easiest to take care of. But, I not opposed to getting a grey/slate colored truck on my next buy.

quietpeen

Reaction score
I have always veered towards white vehicles. Personally I think they look the cleanest and easiest to take care of. But, I not opposed to getting a grey/slate colored truck on my next buy.
I like white too, it was my dad’s favorite color of vehicle though so i tend to got for more color when it’s available-i say that because I am too impatient to order so I’m stuck to colors and how it’s equipped on dealer lots.

Shaggy

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I like white too, it was my dad’s favorite color of vehicle though so i tend to got for more color when it’s available-i say that because I am too impatient to order so I’m stuck to colors and how it’s equipped on dealer lots.

White trucks with black wheels look awesome! I'd get that combo in any truck.

OP
OP
Griffin

Griffin

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I don’t disagree, white with black accents is a very popular combination
Agree. Took me awhile to like that look because chrome was the thing for so long

Shaggy

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I don’t disagree, white with black accents is a very popular combination

I also like yours as well. The grey and black wheels. You made you grey look even better with the vinyl you just added on the hood. Like the break up of greys and blacks, with the hood now black and the bottom half black as well.

quietpeen

Reaction score
I also like yours as well. The grey and black wheels. You made you grey look even better with the vinyl you just added on the hood. Like the break up of greys and blacks, with the hood now black and the bottom half black as well.
thanks, my thoughts exactly. With such big body panels and hood you need something to break up all that silver.

quietpeen

Reaction score
I have a black truck and yeah, hard to keep clean for sure. Especially when the roads are wet.
I had a 95 Nissan that was black and it must have had a bad paint job or it was just black paint back then. But after one summer(not garage kept) the paint oxidized so bad that it would be a a dull dark gray color. on the hood and roof. that was what turned me off about black. Now i bet a black truck that has a good ceramic coat wouldn't have that problem.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ron