Ukraine

grouch

Reaction score
It looks like a full blown war. Unlike earlier wars, this one is being live streamed and everybody has cameras.

I don't know if it was a Russian or Ukrainian armored vehicle that ran over the old an trying to flee in his car. This looks to be as nasty a war as the siege of Stalingrad in WW2.

OP
OP
G

grouch

Reaction score
Wow that’s crazy.

Wow is right. I haven't watched it but there was an island outpost attacked by Russian ships. One of the defenders live streamed the attack. All 13 men were killed and it was streamed live. No way Putin can control that. He's been working towards this for years.

OP
OP
G

grouch

Reaction score
PHUCK PUTIN!

I've been watching several videos on Youtube. I'm not very fluent in Russian but I hear the Ukrainians calling them some pretty bad names. I haven't heard "Ne Kultchurny" yet (SP?) but I'm waiting.

As for Putin, he's doing it to himself. The Rusky forces are also doing it to themselves too. Evidently they have been ordered to spare nobody and pile the munitions on. As a result, they have shot several of their own aircraft down.

OP
OP
G

grouch

Reaction score
By the way, fact checking couldn't verify who was driving the armored vehicle that ran over the car at the start of this thread. Yesterday the driver was interviewed and he an older man who will fight the Russians as soon as he's healed up. Hand, arm and other broken bones.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ron