Wannabe

BlackGold6.4

Reaction score
20190413_155447~2.jpg

Hey everyone I finally figured out how to download a photo of my truck in it's natural environment with it's normal paint job:ROFLMAO:

OP
OP
BlackGold6.4

BlackGold6.4

Reaction score
Thanks guys.. I ordered from the factory as you see it .. posi rear .. 410s 6.4 Hemi. Black Gold paint, rubber floor and just bare bones because I knew what we were using it for. Winter roads to hunt, fish, hike and explore but we also tow people off the northern roads and lakes. My boys n I clear ski trails in the fall, mow hills at the Ski Hill and the list goes on. It's an awesome truck and when I'm done with the upgrades I'll post some pics 😁

HandyCruiser

Reaction score
Gorgeous truck!

Something very similar to yours is what I have decided I want. That naturally aspirated 6.4 Hemi is a true beast and has all the power I would ever need or want. And the color I want is very close to that last photo of the alpine woods reflecting off your mirror-like paint.

I'm extremely envious.

OP
OP
BlackGold6.4

BlackGold6.4

Reaction score
The Black Gold is a shifting colour.. not available anymore. Ram had for two years 2013-14 but they have nice dark green still I think..or black. I love the 6.4 it's perfect for the work n play we do.

quietpeen

Reaction score
The Black Gold is a shifting colour.. not available anymore. Ram had for two years 2013-14 but they have nice dark green still I think..or black. I love the 6.4 it's perfect for the work n play we do.
it’s a great color and explains why the one pic looks like it’s a dark green

OP
OP
BlackGold6.4

BlackGold6.4

Reaction score
20191223_103600_HDR~3.jpg

Yup it's truely different.. very dark brown with gold flake a hint of green. I work at a body shop part time so looked up the paint code and couldn't believe the colours in it. For example there's alu orange so I think I'll be using that as accent colour when getting around to repainting.

Justin33

Reaction score
View attachment 3970
Yup it's truely different.. very dark brown with gold flake a hint of green. I work at a body shop part time so looked up the paint code and couldn't believe the colours in it. For example there's alu orange so I think I'll be using that as accent colour when getting around to repainting.
That color is neat…I thought my Brilliant black pearl coat was good. This is really cool

OP
OP
BlackGold6.4

BlackGold6.4

Reaction score
20210522_162719.jpg

Found a pic with my other rims, personal I like the Black rims but this are my 18" street-tow winter rated tires where as the other are MT's. We are washing the northern clay off from an outing on the winter roads during the summer. We have more off-road miles than highway miles on this poor truck. But loving every minute of it.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ron