What Did You Do With Your TRX (or Other Ram) Today?

OnTheReel

Reaction score
I actually washed it and drove it.
IMG_5565.jpeg

OnTheReel

Reaction score
Picked up some cheap tow hook covers. I’m mainly seeing if I like the pop of color before taking them off and painting. I think if the red was a touch darker to match the hood emblem I’d be in.
IMG_6097.jpeg

OnTheReel

Reaction score
yea matching the emblem is better. I can’t remember if it is pr3 or pr4.

edit:

it is pr3 and this is the exact kit I bought. It held up really well till i scratched the crap of them taking the bumper off and putting it back on.

Thanks. I might do that color but then Eastwood 2k clear over top. That stuff holds up really well. Not that I use the tow hooks anyway.

OnTheReel

Reaction score
Got the front doors tinted today, did the bedside decals (myself) on Monday and the black beadlocks a few weeks ago. Think I’m pretty happy with the look now and I should probably just leave it alone. I won’t, but I should.
IMG_8360.jpeg
IMG_8358.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_8367.jpeg
    IMG_8367.jpeg
    175.1 KB · Views: 3

OnTheReel

Reaction score
20% nano-ceramic. If I went any darker I’d be driving by feel at night. My vision in the dark is awful.

Bed graphics are just some eBay units in the OEM size. I wasn’t gonna spend OEM money because I’m ceramic coated and I didn’t know if they would even stay put. Thankfully after a clay bar, polish and deep clean they did just fine. I’ll re-coat over them when I wash the truck next.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Swerve19