What Did You Do With Your TRX (or Other Ram) Today?

OnTheReel

Reaction score
I turned 120 years old today and bought quieter mufflers for the TRX. Lame.
IMG_4673.jpeg

Still have some more things to try but thus far my ANC has been giving me trouble since the swap. The 2021-2022 amp gave a calibration mismatch error and the 2023 amp seems to not pick up the driver’s front mic when I test it in AlfaOBD. I question the validity of that test since there’s no DTCs to go along with it, but either way something isn’t working.

I think even if I get it working the Magnaflows will be the right call because the 4 AM cold starts for fishing trips really make me feel like a dick lol.

OnTheReel

Reaction score
But I figure if want it loud again I can slot SLPs into the same space and it’ll sound better than stock. Electric cutouts are also being considered.

quietpeen

Reaction score
Installed a Rambar today

IMG_6149.jpeg

IMG_6148.jpeg

For now my Bakflip mx4 even works. I’m probably going to replace it with a Bakflip X4s because you can’t fold the mx4 all the way up to the window with the Rambar.

IMG_6150.jpeg

OnTheReel

Reaction score
Installed canbus immobilizer and got my ANC working (not sure even what I did lol). Still doing the Magnaflows but with QTP cutouts in front of them. Best of both worlds.

OnTheReel

Reaction score
nice, I thought you already had ANC working
Since the swap it wasn’t working with the 2021-2022 amp, different calibration. It didn’t seem to immediately work with the 2023 amp either but I cleared the codes and did a bunch of key cycles and it works again. I guess unfortunately the 2023 amp is gonna be another thing on the list for people doing this now. Willing to bet you have a calibration mismatch code in yours too now. No big deal if ANC isn’t important although it may also affect the EQ programming/ sound quality.

OnTheReel

Reaction score
I don’t think I have ANC. I just have the apline system.
It still does. Mine was formerly Alpine and it did. But you got louder mufflers and stuff anyway so it’s probably not effective even if it worked at all.

quietpeen

Reaction score
It still does. Mine was formerly Alpine and it did. But you got louder mufflers and stuff anyway so it’s probably not effective even if it worked at all.
are there settings for it or does it just do its thing in the background?

Last edited:

OnTheReel

Reaction score
are there settings for it or does it just doe its thing in the background?
No settings, it’s doing its thing whenever the engine is on. There’s 4 mics in the headliner that “listen” for noise. The amp also gets an RPM signal from the PCM to further refine it.

ginseng1000mg

Reaction score
I'm getting the afe hellraisen red cold air intake, Mightymouse catch can, tazer, lower pulley, rambar led lights, underglow, hood&grill lights, sequential turn bars, sequential turn mirrors, wraps, tints,seat & steering wheel cover. Just a few more other things done. Can't say what wrap, can say it will be exclusive that I will get a patent done. Going to be epic moments in time amd space!

quietpeen

Reaction score
I'm getting the afe hellraisen red cold air intake, Mightymouse catch can, tazer, lower pulley, rambar led lights, underglow, hood&grill lights, sequential turn bars, sequential turn mirrors, wraps, tints,seat & steering wheel cover. Just a few more other things done. Can't say what wrap, can say it will be exclusive that I will get a patent done. Going to be epic moments in time amd space!
sounds like a lot. Can't wait for Pics.

ginseng1000mg

Reaction score
sounds like a lot. Can't wait for Pics.
Working with a pro custom place that specializes in unique wraps for high-end cars and trucks. He's going to sponsor me too. There will be something in the works if everything goes to plan for mopar powered cars and trucks exclusive with Hemi motors. I'm going to see if I can get the right famous spokesperson for this big event, I'll let everyone know on this site being it will be for mopars with Hemi's only. Stay tuned 😎

OnTheReel

Reaction score
Started measuring and mocking up my new exhaust. Wanted to make sure I have what I need before I bust the Sawzall out while my wife is at work Monday. I don’t really want to explain this to her. 😂
IMG_5056.jpeg

I will have to cut back a few inches somewhere since these Magnaflows are 3” longer. I’ll start with mounting the cutout pipes and work my way back. Hopefully come up with a way to add another hanger too since I’m losing the one on the stock mufflers.

quietpeen

Reaction score
Started measuring and mocking up my new exhaust. Wanted to make sure I have what I need before I bust the Sawzall out while my wife is at work Monday. I don’t really want to explain this to her. 😂
View attachment 4068
I will have to cut back a few inches somewhere since these Magnaflows are 3” longer. I’ll start with mounting the cutout pipes and work my way back. Hopefully come up with a way to add another hanger too since I’m losing the one on the stock mufflers.
how did this go?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ron