What Did You Do With Your TRX (or Other Ram) Today?

Trailmaker

Reaction score
Took the TRX for service at the dealership (5500kms) But 1st had some fun in the desert
Nice!!! Do you carry a land anchor?
I want one. I always go with a friend if I am playing somewhere I can’t hook a winch to.

quietpeen

Reaction score
I have a four day weekend so I’m polishing and ceramic coating the truck. Today I got basically 1/3 of it done. Did the bed and tailgate. I’m breaking it up over 3 days so it’s not overwhelming.

OnTheReel

Reaction score
It absolutely is and I’m already dreading it haha. I’m a little sore today so I expect it to get worse tomorrow and Sunday.
I did my wife’s new Tiguan last month and that was enough for me. Two days. I was beat. Too old for this shit.

quietpeen

Reaction score
I did my wife’s new Tiguan last month and that was enough for me. Two days. I was beat. Too old for this shit.
I‘m right there with you. It’ going to be a rough 4 days for me, but the results will overall be worth the effort

quietpeen

Reaction score
Finally got this done. It was a lot of work and I’m grateful that I was able to break it up over 3 days. I have more to do tomorrow but that is just final clean up of things that couldn’t be polished. Also hoping to get the new wheels and tires tomorrow before getting good pics but its supposed to be cloudy tomorrow so they probably won’t be all that good. For now though here are two so so pics from the garage.

67A32C8A-99E3-4EF6-8F68-8BD851FB3FB1.jpeg

EC9107EC-DF10-4AF4-AEB2-984DB94F3714.jpeg

Trailmaker

Reaction score
Finally got this done. It was a lot of work and I’m grateful that I was able to break it up over 3 days. I have more to do tomorrow but that is just final clean up of things that couldn’t be polished. Also hoping to get the new wheels and tires tomorrow before getting good pics but its supposed to be cloudy tomorrow so they probably won’t be all that good. For now though here are two so so pics from the garage.

View attachment 3371

View attachment 3370
That looks great!

OnTheReel

Reaction score

View attachment 3371

View attachment 3370
Cloudy days are the best for photography!

Trailmaker

Reaction score
I didn’t get home till later last night so this is the best I could do for new wheels. I’m sure there are people that will like the previous wheels Better and honestly I didn’t dislike them but I originally wanted black and still feel black just works better with the two tone of the truck.

View attachment 3376
Good call!
Black every time for me unless it is a classic.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twawzysko