What Did You Do With Your TRX (or Other Ram) Today?

OnTheReel

Reaction score
Added a new hitch cover to my rotation. Kinda went back and forth on it because it’s not a Hellcat blah blah blah. But it looks cool and matches the color nice.
7F60B8D6-44AE-4D93-A9D7-A36BF3C222B9.jpeg

de-smarted

Reaction score
Added a new hitch cover to my rotation. Kinda went back and forth on it because it’s not a Hellcat blah blah blah. But it looks cool and matches the color nice.View attachment 3426
Hopefully you went for a drive instead of watching the Pack. My one fantasy team is like all GB. So upset I wasted my Sunday instead of any one of the 20 different things I should have done.

Are the hellcat badges available for the driver side door? Was thinking about that (& replace RAM) or some TRex looking one but they don’t have a recognizable look like the hellcat. Looks good!

quietpeen

Reaction score
Hopefully you went for a drive instead of watching the Pack. My one fantasy team is like all GB. So upset I wasted my Sunday instead of any one of the 20 different things I should have done.

Are the hellcat badges available for the driver side door? Was thinking about that (& replace RAM) or some TRex looking one but they don’t have a recognizable look like the hellcat. Looks good!
You can definitely get knock off hellcat badges on ebay and amazon. Generally though ebay will also have the oem badges.

OnTheReel

Reaction score
Oh I watched. Mostly just to see how bad things can get. All expectations and hopes went out the window when we dropped the first 3 of this losing streak.

OnTheReel

Reaction score

quietpeen

Reaction score
That’s more than I did. I do plan on going through a touch less tomorrow. Need to get the salt off.

OnTheReel

Reaction score
It’s been bad here. Had that winter storm over the weekend so they dumped a million pounds of salt. Now everything is melting and making a saltwater mess. It’ll probably be ruined by tomorrow at this time but oh well.

Griffin

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
34. 55 is pretty great for late December in Wisconsin!
Lol. That’s why I was shocked it was that high. You get hit with the big wave of storms this past week?

OnTheReel

Reaction score
Lol. That’s why I was shocked it was that high. You get hit with the big wave of storms this past week?
Yeah, it was horrible. Had a few days in the negatives. Not a lot of snow at least. Just wind and cold.

Griffin

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Yeah, it was horrible. Had a few days in the negatives. Not a lot of snow at least. Just wind and cold.
Crazy to see how bad it got everywhere (but here in Az). Buffalo was insane

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twawzysko