What Did You Do With Your TRX (or Other Ram) Today?

Shifts And Grins

Reaction score
Nice welding there brother. 👍👍
Thank you. I’ll do a second pass on the welds as well I like to 2 pass most of my tube welds. First pass is straight current getting good filler material and making a strong joint. Second is pulsed to add more filler and give a nice stack of dimes look.

OnTheReel

Reaction score
I ordered an extra radiator close-out plastic so I could hack it up to work with the S&B. Came pre-hacked unfortunately. Waited two months for the thing and it had a crack. Way too big to send back so I just cut the cracked portion off when I was trimming everything else. Maybe someday I’ll get another but for now it’s fine. Just didn’t wanna do this to the original. Yes, I also ordered the A/C sticker for $6, just hasn’t come yet.
9178BB86-EA3B-4B5D-A49C-03DCCDC4D777.jpeg
890727CB-52D4-4AEB-8143-8C2A409A1B1F.jpeg

Also changed the cabin air filter. Yuck.
62A3D555-EB32-4924-96C3-70D4BC9393C6.jpeg

quietpeen

Reaction score
Very nice. I’m shocked how dirty the cabin air filter was already. Is that still behind the glove box? Got a part # on it?

RdHogg

Reaction score
I ordered this bitchin universal trailer hitch, what say you?

Attachments

• The Hook.jpg
    The Hook.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 89

OnTheReel

Reaction score
How do you like it? I had a pedal commander on my 2016 ram with the hemi. I felt it made it too touchy but i might have had it set too aggressive.
I love it. With the stock pedal setting in “street” there was this lump in the response coming off a rolling stop that drove me nuts, so I always used Sport. This fixed that and there’s enough different settings to get it tuned exactly how I wanted. Think I’m on “city” level 3 or 4 and it feels similar to Sport mode, but without the shift points and gear holding being so aggressive in town. It also cuts the sensitivity automatically in reverse, not sure if the other products do that.

Creamsicle

Reaction score
I love it. With the stock pedal setting in “street” there was this lump in the response coming off a rolling stop that drove me nuts, so I always used Sport. This fixed that and there’s enough different settings to get it tuned exactly how I wanted. Think I’m on “city” level 3 or 4 and it feels similar to Sport mode, but without the shift points and gear holding being so aggressive in town. It also cuts the sensitivity automatically in reverse, not sure if the other products do that.
My Pedal Monster indicated that the safety reverse setting was not available for the truck. Was there something you needed to do to enable that functionality?

OnTheReel

Reaction score
My Pedal Monster indicated that the safety reverse setting was not available for the truck. Was there something you needed to do to enable that functionality?
Nope, didn’t adjust anything in that regard. Whenever I go in reverse the gauge says “reverse mode” or something to that affect so I know the feature works. Maybe it’s a 2022 vs 2021 thing?

Creamsicle

Reaction score
Nope, didn’t adjust anything in that regard. Whenever I go in reverse the gauge says “reverse mode” or something to that affect so I know the feature works. Maybe it’s a 2022 vs 2021 thing?
I actually went back through the setup after reading of your success and had the PedalMonster rescan for available reverse safety settings and the device correctly configured itself.

Thanks for encouraging me to get this sorted!

OnTheReel

Reaction score
Added passenger side auto-dim functions because screw you Ram. Holding out on us poor TRX owners even though the Limited gets it.
25D315E1-467B-4B51-8D78-C5F092B98025.jpeg
57409B2A-2F00-41DF-A78F-76327EBC9C71.jpeg

OnTheReel

Reaction score
very nice.....what did that involve?
I bought a complete donor mirror assembly from a Limited for $120. Extracted the two autodimming wires, plug and glass off of it and chucked the rest. It can be done with new parts too but it would cost around double. Not a difficult thing to do though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twawzysko