What do you think about the 2022 TRX Ignition Orange?

Shaggy

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I saw on a dealer website(can't remember which one it was) that they had a 2022 Ram TRX Ignition Orange for sale. I am not really sure about it. I might like it at first, but then it may get old on me.

What do you all think? To loud of a color?

2022-TRX-Ignition-Orange-01.jpg
2022-TRX-Ignition-Orange-02.jpg

quietpeen

Reaction score
If it was all i could get color wise I wouldn’t turn it down. I had an orange dart, it’s not that bad owning an orange vehicle.

I do like that it has matching orange stitching and other accents on the inside. That no other trx gets

OnTheReel

Reaction score
I think it looks good and suits the demeanor of the truck. But I would never ever buy one. I also hate the wheels.

OP
OP
Shaggy

Shaggy

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I think it looks good and suits the demeanor of the truck. But I would never ever buy one. I also hate the wheels.

Black wheels would have been a better choice. I agree.

quietpeen

Reaction score
those are the same wheels as my truck came with but have the edges machined. When all black like on my truck I kinda like the wheel. However on the ignition orange I don't like the subaru knock offs.

DB36BB46-8BDC-447D-926D-01CE3ED30877.jpeg

tinman454

We want freedom
Reaction score
01 on the doors and a bull bar would complete the orang looks lol

Plankton

Reaction score
I'm with OnTheReel on this. Looks cool for other people and all, and the Rebel style wheels like those look like flowers to me. Thats why I powder coated mine black.

G-Ride990

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I can't unsee the Subaru wheels now haha.

I really dig the orange! Although everyone will make some joke involving a pumpkin looking at it or talking to you about it. SO that might get old haha.

Rbnhood66

Reaction score
Ditto on the wheels. I think they look like they came off a Subaru Outback. **Edited to add, didn't read all the posts, so I was happy I wasn't the only one that thought they came off a Subaru. LOL

HandyCruiser

Reaction score
Looks like you can get the Electric Orange on the Power Wagon too. Based on my retirement accounts under the current presidential administration, I figure I may have to retire as a Power Wagon man rather than a TRX man.

1645467698162.png

OP
OP
Shaggy

Shaggy

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Ditto on the wheels. I think they look like they came off a Subaru Outback. **Edited to add, didn't read all the posts, so I was happy I wasn't the only one that thought they came off a Subaru. LOL

Welcome to the forum!

OP
OP
Shaggy

Shaggy

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
It was funny, the day I posted this thread, I see an electric orange ram pass by me. I haven't seen one in that color in a long time.

Plankton

Reaction score
I saw one yesterday and seeing one irl changed my mind. If you're gonna have a 700+ HP monster then why not have the color scream real loud too. That thing looked badass. Woulda been better with blacked out wheels though.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ron