Working for free.

G-Ride990

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
This blows my mind!!! The other day I took my lady out for some drinks and when I went to pay I asked the bartender for my bill.

She came back a few moments later and asked, "well I need money, where is your card?"

I had cash! Tell me what I owe you fuckwhit... Why didn't she start with that?

Wtf??

I'm not some old grouchy dude either, but I'm not giving a stranger my credit card. My limit is high enough to pay for their damn car. And that's not bragging, I never asked for the stupid limit I have. How can anyone trust that? I give you my card and you walk away for minutes to somewhere I can't see? No way man!

People are really getting more and more stupid these days.

Eat a dick you fuckers that want us to use self-checkout and google pay/apple pay. I'm not jumping on that bandwagon in my lifetime! Give me a real person ring my up!

Last edited:

BlackGold6.4

Reaction score
That is strange.. all eateries we go to bring the pay machine right to the table so the transaction is done right in front of us.. For someone to ask for the card and walk away .. not a chance... and I'm not as nice a guy.. I'm a mean asshole underground miner... lol .. Any restaurant that doesn't have the portable machine you'd pay at the till.

PS.. I like how you said "lady" ... not old lady like most rude friends say .. lol

Justin33

Reaction score
Exactly. Having kiosks actually makes logical sense opposed to having to speak your order. It’s just like ordering online. You add/remove what you want and if the order is not correct, you know it by what the person physically typed/touched in. Being in my 40s I was always under the impression that fast food is an entry level position and not for a career (unless moved into management) and that’s why the term minimum wage is used. Not demeaning anyone that works in fast food, but the skill level of that job is low. It’s great for young adults, etc to get accustomed to work and then move onto something else. The reality of raising minimum wage is just raising everything else too. That’s what some people don’t understand
You nailed it this is truer than true

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Swerve19