Current gas prices in your area

grouch

Reaction score
If we (North America) would just use US and Canada oil, we would be both strong countries again. Unfortunately, we have no say because our hands aren't in kick backs. Sucks

The problem with them is we pull enough for our own use from the ground. However the oil companies sell it on the world market. That means if someone wants to buy it for more money, that drives the price up.

Around here Sunday, gas was MOSTLY around $3.79.9. Near the interstate it was $3.99.9. At Costco it was $3.66.9. Drop about 10 to 15 cents across the river in Kentucky.

Shaggy

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I know especially when Canada has 3rd largest oil reserve in the world

View attachment 2629

Well the US is the same as they say they would rather buy crude oil from other countries and not take away from our reserves if there was ever a dooms day and we need it. :p

OP
OP
Griffin

Griffin

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Well the US is the same as they say they would rather buy crude oil from other countries and not take away from our reserves if there was ever a dooms day and we need it. :p
Sure seems like dooms day is already here! 😳

grouch

Reaction score
At the risk of sounding like I'm cussing in church, Americans like their big SUVs and pickups. Before I retired, I would see huge vehicles like Tahoes, 4 door pickups, Suburbans and the like with one person in them. I have a full sized Dodge pickup, but my daily driver is smaller and get 28-32 mpg. The Dodge is for when I need to haul something.

tinman454

We want freedom
Reaction score
Well I am willing to bet that black gold 6.4 pays the highest gas prices in North America right now. Here in Ottawa it’s just under 8$ a gallon. Super was at 2.23 per litre which is a little over8$ a gallon. It cost me 160$ to fill up 3 ski-doos on the weekend. boy am I ever missing having trump in charge now ! Lol

G-Ride990

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I am about to leave my office and go get some gas at Costco... Wonder how much this one will be. And I have the smallest tank you can get in a RAM. Only like 28 gallons or something like that. Will report back soon.

I sure miss my bike right now even though that thing barely got over 120 miles a tank if I was nice to it.

OP
OP
Griffin

Griffin

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Well I am willing to bet that black gold 6.4 pays the highest gas prices in North America right now. Here in Ottawa it’s just under 8$ a gallon. Super was at 2.23 per litre which is a little over8$ a gallon. It cost me 160$ to fill up 3 ski-doos on the weekend. boy am I ever missing having trump in charge now ! Lol
Think everyone is (even the Biden supporter, but won’t admit it). It should never be this way and that’s what pisses us all off right now. Could have easily been avoided, but the push for the green green green is making us pay heavily

G-Ride990

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Not bad, made out at just under $90. But I had a first happen to me. Guy one pump over looks at me and says, "not the best on gas mileage huh?" While fueling up some newer Chevy Impala or something like that.

I just responded, "better than you think." and accidently spun the tires a little leaving. And it really was an accident, damn concrete and pedal commander LOL. But hilarious timing.

Fuck off man, my 1500 gets better mileage than most smaller trucks. Better than my 07 Tacoma by a couple whole MPG.

OP
OP
Griffin

Griffin

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Not bad, made out at just under $90. But I had a first happen to me. Guy one pump over looks at me and says, "not the best on gas mileage huh?" While fueling up some newer Chevy Impala or something like that.

I just responded, "better than you think." and accidently spun the tires a little leaving. And it really was an accident, damn concrete and pedal commander LOL. But hilarious timing.

Fuck off man, my 1500 gets better mileage than most smaller trucks. Better than my 07 Tacoma by a couple whole MPG.
Good for you! I’m usually a really happy most always type of guy, but lately it’s been hard to stay positive. Especially rolling up the gas station or grocery store!

G-Ride990

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Good for you! I’m usually a really happy most always type of guy, but lately it’s been hard to stay positive. Especially rolling up the gas station or grocery store!
I have never had anyone give me shit at a pump before. Crazy man! Costco of all places, like bro, you are buying gas at a place that requires a membership. He's already lost the right to judge me when he rolled up to the pump lol.

Any of you TRX drivers gotten shit at a pump yet? Probably coming if you haven't yet.

OP
OP
Griffin

Griffin

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I have never had anyone give me shit at a pump before. Crazy man! Costco of all places, like bro, you are buying gas at a place that requires a membership. He's already lost the right to judge me when he rolled up to the pump lol.

Any of you TRX drivers gotten shit at a pump yet? Probably coming if you haven't yet.
That is insane. Everyone is on edge and quick to judge. When this Covid hit, a certain group of people believe you no longer can make a decisions for yourself because they were told for the past 2+ years on how to think. Not trying to get political here, but they wonder how we are in the situation we are in now.

OP
OP
Griffin

Griffin

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score

I have a Denali 2500 and nobody has said anything to me yet. I live in area that most believe in my same beliefs, so I would be surprised if anyone did say something to me about driving a truck (probably 50%+ trucks/SUVs in my area too).

G-Ride990

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
That is insane. Everyone is on edge and quick to judge. When this Covid hit, a certain group of people believe you no longer can make a decisions for yourself because they were told for the past 2+ years on how to think. Not trying to get political here, but they wonder how we are in the situation we are in now.
Oh crap, actually forgot about COVID getting gas. I did get yelled at by an old lady at the same Costco for not wearing a mask pumping gas like a year ago haha.

I guess this was the first time I've gotten called out for driving a big truck 🤣

It's just so funny to me, there are so many other things to worry about, just be grateful we can even afford gas guys. It's a luxury not everyone can enjoy. I've never judged anyone getting gas. Except my buddy's dad when he spent $5000 at a marina one time hahaha. That blew my mind!

Anyways, sorry to hijack the thread a bit. Overall didn't get bent over getting gas too hard today so a good day.

G-Ride990

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I have a Denali 2500 and nobody has said anything to me yet. I live in area that most believe in my same beliefs, so I would be surprised if anyone did say something to me about driving a truck (probably 50%+ trucks/SUVs in my area too).
Funny enough there was a 2004ish Denali 1500 right infront of me pumping gas and the guy didn't say shit to him. Probably because my truck is lifted with 35s. But I know his truck is worse than mine. I get about 17ish in town and we'll over 22 highway mileage

de-smarted

Reaction score

I certainly hope that's not the case. I'm getting solar on my house, hopefully wind and geothermal heating/cooling down the road. That said, I'm trying to think of a cute way to post that on my TRX. Something like "I got green at home"...any suggestions?

full disclosure - still in the ordering process but still plan on getting it

OnTheReel

Reaction score
I’ve never had anyone say anything. Worst thing I had was a pump shutting off at $100 before my dinosaur was done drinking. Have to be even more careful now because it’s pretty easy to hit that number if I run it down too low.
I certainly hope that's not the case. I'm getting solar on my house, hopefully wind and geothermal heating/cooling down the road. That said, I'm trying to think of a cute way to post that on my TRX. Something like "I got green at home"...any suggestions?

Greta bumper sticker. Nobody can scold you if you scold them first.

G-Ride990

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score

I love it!! I was seriously thinking of telling the guy my truck was a hybrid because the 5th gens are available as a hybrid.

So funny to think that even people running Tesla's are mostly getting charged by fossil fuel power stations.

Hard to think of a bumper sticker short enough but maybe, "solar and vegan at home." 🤣
Or
still less fuel than al gore's private jet
Or
If a trex made the fuel does it still count?

grouch

Reaction score

full disclosure - still in the ordering process but still plan on getting it.

Get a bumper sticker that says "Ask me about Solar" with a picture of the Sun.

I'm just glad I don't drive the 40 miles daily drive to work every day anymore. Watching the news last night, prices in Kalifornia are over $7 in places.

tinman454

We want freedom
Reaction score

Ok so I think I have a good idea for the crazy’s out there. Put a sticker across the back window that says I IDENTIFY AS A TOYOTA PRIUS . 😳

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ron