OP
OP
Griffin

Griffin

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Filled up today. Since I hadn't been to my parents graves in a while, I went across the river and filled up while there. In town, the price went from $4.04 to $4.26 as I watched the sign at a light. Across in Henderson Ky., it was $3.57 credit and $3.47 for cash. As I don't use plastic very often, I was a happy camper. It probably went up afterward as it IS Thursday, but I got mine.
Man, that's a steal (as bad as that sounds)! If gas was at $3.47, I think everyone would be jumping for joy

grouch

Reaction score
Man, that's a steal (as bad as that sounds)! If gas was at $3.47, I think everyone would be jumping for joy

It's a cash only price and I suspect I saw it before they raised it for the Thursday price increase.

Talked to a friend who pumps oil in the fields. He's been told to slow the pumps down as the oil companies are reducing purchases. My guess, and that's just a guess, is they're trying to keep prices up for the share holders.

OP
OP
Griffin

Griffin

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
It's a cash only price and I suspect I saw it before they raised it for the Thursday price increase.

Talked to a friend who pumps oil in the fields. He's been told to slow the pumps down as the oil companies are reducing purchases. My guess, and that's just a guess, is they're trying to keep prices up for the share holders.
Would not surprise me one bit. It very concerning on what we are gonna see come summer with the pricing

HandyCruiser

Reaction score
Just got gas in central Arkansas at "Kum & Go". Yes, that's the real name. Price was $3.59 for regular.

1648238891344.png

Last edited:
OP
OP
Griffin

Griffin

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I was just thinking…..seriously its called Kum and go?
😆😆. Yep. My mother in law used to work at one of those and I thought the same thing. It’s definitely catchy though

grouch

Reaction score
Fuel prices are starting to drop, in some places around here. I drove by one place with $4.19, but 3 miles down the road, it was $3.82.

Bwl

Reaction score
Screenshot_20220410-142946.png
Getting stupid here. If border crossing wasn't such a headache still I'd pop across the border to the super duper and save almost 3 bucks US per gallon. I'm so close and get some cheap dairy and free eggs for filling up at the same time.

Last edited:

BlackGold6.4

Reaction score
View attachment 2806Getting stupid here. If border crossing wasn't such a headache still I'd pop across the border to the super duper and save almost 3 bucks US per gallon. I'm so close and get some cheap dairy and free eggs for filling up at the same time.
We're 1.80 here in Northern Mb.. wow that's high.. WTF .. 2.40/L is like 7 bucks a gallon

Bwl

Reaction score
We're 1.80 here in Northern Mb.. wow that's high.. WTF .. 2.40/L is like 7 bucks a gallon
Should come down soon. Most of the surrounding areas are down to 1.90 or so. I'm in Grande prairie, Alberta working right now and filled at the Cosco for 141.9 . I'll fill a few Jerry cans to fill the truck when I get home while I'm out here. Almost a hundred bucks savings at that price.

quietpeen

Reaction score
Paid 4.55 for 93 today at BJ’s wholesale. Other places are back up to $4.99 and $5.09 so the the lower prices didn’t last long at all.

OP
OP
Griffin

Griffin

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Paid 4.55 for 93 today at BJ’s wholesale. Other places are back up to $4.99 and $5.09 so the the lower prices didn’t last long at all.
As sick as this sounds, you got a great deal for 93!

OnTheReel

Reaction score
It was $4.39 at Costco today. Was gonna top up but the flippin line was like 10 cars deep. I’d burn up whatever savings I had idling in line.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ron