How Many had ESD Pushed Back

Shifts And Grins

Reaction score
We are currently in D1 status and have an estimated ship date of 03/04/2022. I am guessing it will get pushed back. Share your experience with your order. It looks like they are cranking out a lot of older builds right now.

OnTheReel

Reaction score
I went into D1, then back to D, and then to D1 again, if that counts. I pretty much took the stance that I’ll believe it when I see it. Estimated ship dates are just that…

tinman454

We want freedom
Reaction score
Looks like things are still a bit screwed up with new trucks. I bought my truck in may 21 and it was the worst experience of my life. Worst part was I couldn’t believe anything that any one from any dealership Said. I basically ended up on my computer and found a truck I wanted and was able to pay sticker price. So I grabbed it. Hopefully the world will return back to normal that’s if we don’t start world war 3 🤦‍♂️

OP
OP
Shifts And Grins

Shifts And Grins

Reaction score
I checked in with the dealer again today. They said they will check again this afternoon but as of last week we were still in D1 with the estimated ship date of March 4th. Fingers crossed it stays that way but I won’t hold my breath.

Griffin

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Yes it does. I was hoping to get it by the end of March but it looks like I'll be lucky to get it by the end of April at this point.
They give you reason? Pretty sure I know the answer

OnTheReel

Reaction score
Once built, it can potentially go very quickly (or take forever). I got my build sheet and window sticker on the same day, and the truck hit the dealer 8 days later. Not to give false hope, but early April might be possible if things swing your way.

OP
OP
Shifts And Grins

Shifts And Grins

Reaction score
Once built, it can potentially go very quickly (or take forever). I got my build sheet and window sticker on the same day, and the truck hit the dealer 8 days later. Not to give false hope, but early April might be possible if things swing your way.
That would be nice but it’s gone from 2/16 to 3/04 now to 3/15. I knew 02/16 wasn’t likely.

quietpeen

Reaction score
At some point they have to make the trucks for people that ordered mid last year. Sucks how some people have waited or are still waiting 8-9 months to get their trucks and then Ram prioritized 22 model year not to mention how the ignition orange seemed to become top priority and people were ordering and getting their truck in a month and a half.

Last edited:

Griffin

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
At some point they have to make the trucks for people that order mid last year. Sucks how some people have waited or are still waiting 8-9 months to get their tucks and then Ram prioritized 22ym not to mention how the ignition orange seemed to become top priority and people were ordering and getting their truck in a month and a half.
You are right. I’ve noticed tons of the ignition orange compared to any other color

OP
OP
Shifts And Grins

Shifts And Grins

Reaction score
At some point they have to make the trucks for people that ordered mid last year. Sucks how some people have waited or are still waiting 8-9 months to get their tucks and then Ram prioritized 22 model year not to mention how the ignition orange seemed to become top priority and people were ordering and getting their truck in a month and a half.
I totally agree. I love seeing all of the older orders getting filled. I don’t like the false hope though. Also, the sooner we get our truck, the sooner we get it 3D scanned and the sooner we start building parts for everyone on here. 😎

quietpeen

Reaction score
In a perfect world this would all sort itself out quickly, but I just saw something very recently that the Russian invasions is going to cause more delays on chips.

Griffin

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
In a perfect world this would all sort itself out quickly, but I just saw something very recently that the Russian invasions is going to cause more delays on chips.
The situation isn’t gonna be solved anytime soon. Had a friend tell me fertilizers are already up a ton bc guess where a lot of it comes from!!? Yep, Russia

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ron