How Many had ESD Pushed Back

Griffin

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Great idea. Just to make sure it’s safe for me right?
Exactly! Just like I say to my kids and the food they eat. Tell them "got to make sure it's not poisonous!" So just want to make sure you are good to go for sure! lol

OP
OP
Shifts And Grins

Shifts And Grins

Reaction score
We are in KZP status. Truck is "In shipping status and will stay in this status until it arrives at your dealer" according to Ram Chat. Dealer told me the ESD was changed from 03/15/2022 to "TBD". Not sure if that is good or bad. lol

OP
OP
Shifts And Grins

Shifts And Grins

Reaction score
any updates on your shipping or delivery date?
My dealer told me last wednesday that the truck status changed indicating it was on the rail but due to the system being hacked, he still could not tell where the truck was at. I'll reach out again today and see if anything has changed. Not sure how long it takes to get from Detroit to Phoenix on the rail.......or if it is actually on the rail.

Griffin

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
My dealer told me last wednesday that the truck status changed indicating it was on the rail but due to the system being hacked, he still could not tell where the truck was at. I'll reach out again today and see if anything has changed. Not sure how long it takes to get from Detroit to Phoenix on the rail.......or if it is actually on the rail.
Wow. What a letdown. Hopefully it shows up this month sometime 😬

OP
OP
Shifts And Grins

Shifts And Grins

Reaction score
Wow. What a letdown. Hopefully it shows up this month sometime 😬
I sure hope so. So far they have missed both of my son's birthdays, my birthday, they are getting ready to miss my wife's birthday, then our anniversary. If it isn't in by then, the next milestone is my daughter's birthday. I keep telling myself, "It will be in by X" and they keep missing the mark.

Griffin

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I sure hope so. So far they have missed both of my son's birthdays, my birthday, they are getting ready to miss my wife's birthday, then our anniversary. If it isn't in by then, the next milestone is my daughter's birthday. I keep telling myself, "It will be in by X" and they keep missing the mark.
Sure hope Ram takes care of you with something

OP
OP
Shifts And Grins

Shifts And Grins

Reaction score
I say that with sarcasm of course
I've had customers message me and say they complained enough that Ram did hook them up with various things. One guy got free oil changes for 100,000 miles or something crazy like that. They are costing you all new products being released. lol Or maybe they are saving you money. 🤣

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ron