How Many had ESD Pushed Back

OP
OP
Shifts And Grins

Shifts And Grins

Reaction score
I've had customers message me and say they complained enough that Ram did hook them up with various things. One guy got free oil changes for 100,000 miles or something crazy like that. They are costing you all new products being released. lol Or maybe they are saving you money. šŸ¤£
We have a list of products to build that continues to grow the longer it takes for the truck to get here.

Griffin

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I've had customers message me and say they complained enough that Ram did hook them up with various things. One guy got free oil changes for 100,000 miles or something crazy like that. They are costing you all new products being released. lol Or maybe they are saving you money. šŸ¤£
Lol. Would be the right thing to be done by them, but it should be done without having customers complain. Not referring to the zillion oil changes that guy got, but something to show they at least care about your business. Thatā€™s just me and I obviously donā€™t own one of the biggest auto makers in the world šŸ¤Ŗ

OP
OP
Shifts And Grins

Shifts And Grins

Reaction score
Lol. Would be the right thing to be done by them, but it should be done without having customers complain. Not referring to the zillion oil changes that guy got, but something to show they at least care about your business. Thatā€™s just me and I obviously donā€™t own one of the biggest auto makers in the world šŸ¤Ŗ
As a business owner, I can't imagine running a business the way the automakers are these days. Sadly it isn't only Ram/Stellantis. I've heard horror stories from many other customers from other automakers as well.

Griffin

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
As a business owner, I can't imagine running a business the way the automakers are these days. Sadly it isn't only Ram/Stellantis. I've heard horror stories from many other customers from other automakers as well.
Yep. My Ford Lightning reservation I made in September is still in the ā€œreservationā€ stage. I have yet to hear a thing from Ford except a small email saying they know about my reservation still. No more info than that and it was a month and a half ago

quietpeen

Reaction score
Yep. My Ford Lightning reservation I made in September is still in the ā€œreservationā€ stage. I have yet to hear a thing from Ford except a small email saying they know about my reservation still. No more info than that and it was a month and a half ago
Ford Reservation?

200.gif

Griffin

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Haha! Im not a Ford guy either. I will probably end up canceling it by the time they get to my order. As for EVs, Iā€™m really thinking of getting a Lucid Air. But I also want to wait til their SUV comes out. The Lucid plant is 30 min away from my house and is in my home town. @Shaggy is about 10 in from it.

quietpeen

Reaction score
Haha! Im not a Ford guy either. I will probably end up canceling it by the time they get to my order. As for EVs, Iā€™m really thinking of getting a Lucid Air. But I also want to wait til their SUV comes out. The Lucid plant is 30 min away from my house and is in my home town. @Shaggy is about 10 in from it.
Itā€™s all good. Are you looking to have only an EV vehicle and no gassers?

Griffin

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Itā€™s all good. Are you looking to have only an EV vehicle and no gassers?
Oh no. Would like to have 1 EV, but keep my gas/diesel trucks. The Lucids are so cool looking to me and they have great battery life compared to Teslas.

quietpeen

Reaction score
Oh no. Would like to have 1 EV, but keep my gas/diesel trucks. The Lucids are so cool looking to me and they have great battery life compared to Teslas.
Better looking than a TRX? Remember what forum you are on :ROFLMAO:

Griffin

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Better looking than a TRX? Remember what forum you are on :ROFLMAO:
Haha. Thatā€™s why I says I keep my gas/diesel trucks. My EV will be the car šŸ˜œ

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ron