If you could only eat one type of food the rest of your life, what would it be?

If you could only eat one type of food the rest of your life, what would it be?

• Mexican Food

• Italian Food

• Chinese Food

• American Food

• Other..

Results are only viewable after voting.

Shaggy

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Creating this poll for 2 reasons, I really do want to see what you would pick, but also testing the polls option here.

After you vote, post why you made your decision or post the dish you like the most within your choice.

I chose Mexican food. I could eat it everyday. Love 2 things, chicken enchiladas and carne asada burritos!

Last edited:
OP
OP
Shaggy

Shaggy

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
yea still sticking with Italian :ROFLMAO: but smoked bbq is becoming a staple in my life

I love BBQ. I don't do it as often as I should. I love going out, turning on old 90s country and BBQing.

200.gif

CheechDogg.0n37s

Reaction score
Mexican because I am Mexican first of all and I love the food lol ....

And Shaggy, the link that you gave me in the PM wouldn't let me even go on the site or log in ...

I had to come here and look for the poll and only then it allowed me to get into this thread logged in and was able to vote ..

I think it is a cookies issue now because I go back to the link you gave me and when I click and go to it im logged off lol ....

OP
OP
Shaggy

Shaggy

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Mexican because I am Mexican first of all and I love the food lol ....

And Shaggy, the link that you gave me in the PM wouldn't let me even go on the site or log in ...

I had to come here and look for the poll and only then it allowed me to get into this thread logged in and was able to vote ..

I think it is a cookies issue now because I go back to the link you gave me and when I click and go to it im logged off lol ....

I think I didn't add the www in that link. When you sign in with the www in the url and then you go to the non www url, you have to log back in.

Well, did it work? Can you see the polls checkmarks??

OnTheReel

Reaction score
I pretty much have a burger every day anyway, so I’ll go with that.

BlackGold6.4

Reaction score
I chose "other" but 15 years ago I would have voted Canadian/American Food because it's a mix of all other cultures(but mostly for the burgers). To me other is the same but we call it Canadian/American Cuisine so it could be Chinese, Italian, Mexican, Japanese and many others related but cooked and made the North American way. For example a stir fry is Chinese related but made with local ingredients and cooked with what we have.. not necessarily with a wok.

Plankton

Reaction score
'Merican. I could live on chicken and mashed taters for the rest of my life. Just throw me a salad once in a while.

MO VietVet

Reaction score
I initially voted Italiano but then voted American so I could say that was for BBQ. Being from Mo., I am a big BBQ fan. Love me some dry rub pork ribs cooked low and slow. I happen to specialize in those ribs. My brother's dry rub sets it all off. Him and a group of 4 other friends compete at local BBQ contests year round.

G-Ride990

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Mexican is a close second for me but I couldn't live without a classic burger!

Jacerassic

Reaction score
Creating this poll for 2 reasons, I really do want to see what you would pick, but also testing the polls option here.

After you vote, post why you made your decision or post the dish you like the most within your choice.

I chose Mexican food. I could eat it everyday. Love 2 things, chicken enchiladas and carne asada burritos!
Pizza would be my entire food pyramid 🤣

OP
OP
Shaggy

Shaggy

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Mexican is a close second for me but I couldn't live without a classic burger!

So image, could you eat all BBQ food the rest of your life, or could you eat the variety of Mexican Foods? I feel there is more to eat on the Mexican food side then American. Honestly, I would have to look up what is considered American food. I usually think its mostly BBQ food. I know there has to be more then just that.

G-Ride990

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
So image, could you eat all BBQ food the rest of your life, or could you eat the variety of Mexican Foods? I feel there is more to eat on the Mexican food side then American. Honestly, I would have to look up what is considered American food. I usually think its mostly BBQ food. I know there has to be more then just that.
Not sure what to consider American food either haha. Burgers, sub-sandwiches, fried chicken, cheese steak, American style Pizza, we have the best breakfast for sure! Potato hash, breakfast sausage and some sourdough toast with eggs over easy. PSHH actually thinking about it now, American food all the way! What about American style Mexican food? Does that count? HAHA

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ron