If you could only eat one type of food the rest of your life, what would it be?

If you could only eat one type of food the rest of your life, what would it be?

• Mexican Food

• Italian Food

• Chinese Food

• American Food

• Other..

Results are only viewable after voting.
OP
OP
Shaggy

Shaggy

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Not sure what to consider American food either haha. Burgers, sub-sandwiches, fried chicken, cheese steak, American style Pizza, we have the best breakfast for sure! Potato hash, breakfast sausage and some sourdough toast with eggs over easy. PSHH actually thinking about it now, American food all the way! What about American style Mexican food? Does that count? HAHA

Stop throwing truths at me. :p

quietpeen

Reaction score
funny nobody picked chinese food. If it's chinese american food i would say all that msg would be bad on a daily basis. If it was real chinese food it's probably pretty healthy but a lot more gross foods.

Bwl

Reaction score
American Chinese food minus the MSG would probably be the most healthy. Plenty of options without going near the stuff I find disgusting, but I like burgers too much to give them up.

OP
OP
Shaggy

Shaggy

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
American Chinese food minus the MSG would probably be the most healthy. Plenty of options without going near the stuff I find disgusting, but I like burgers too much to give them up.

Will it even taste good with out the MSG? :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Bwl

jake226

Reaction score
American food here. Living in the Midwest I’m confident that most mexican, Chinese, and Italian food I’m eating are more Americanized than I would like to admit.

That argument aside, it’s hard to beat some good dry rubbed chicken wings, wood fired ribeye, pork chops, smoked bacon wrapped jalapeño poppers….I could go on but I’m already contemplating lighting a stack of charcoal…

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ron