Let's See Your Home Audio/Video System

MADDOG

Reaction score
Post up some pics and videos of your home system!

35.jpg

mc501 2.jpg

AA 8B 01 (2).jpg

123114 11.JPG

Griffin

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Wow! Thats quite the set up. What is the main use for your set up? Parties, sports, movies, etc? Also, there is a LOT of open area on the stand for an upgrade to say an 80 or 120 inch TV 😜!

Griffin

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Did you hook everything up yourself?

OP
OP
MADDOG

MADDOG

Reaction score
Wow! Thats quite the set up. What is the main use for your set up? Parties, sports, movies, etc? Also, there is a LOT of open area on the stand for an upgrade to say an 80 or 120 inch TV 😜!
Did you hook everything up yourself?

I use it for TV, movies and music almost equally. The TV is a 75" unit and I sit fairly close to it so I have all the screen I need. :)

Yes, I hooked it all up myself.

Griffin

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I use it for TV, movies and music almost equally. The TV is a 75" unit and I sit fairly close to it so I have all the screen I need. :)

Yes, I hooked it all up myself.
For sure. I was just kidding about the increasing of size because it can obviously be overkill along with not being able to see the screen clearly. Thats a lot going on, so quite impressive with the hook up. Is this in a living room or game room set up?

doubeleive

Reaction score
messy and certainly nothing to brag about but a sony 85", marantz receiver, 2 set's of jbl northridge tower's and 2 powered subs 1 northridge and 1 sonance and a couple klipsch centers.
so that's 10-12"s and 6-4" and 6 tweeters, monster power surge and a separate conditioner for the tv, xbox, tivo, hp streamer and the cable box
the Sonance is kind of overbearing so I only turn that on for movie's because it shakes the house a lot. Combined it's surprisingly loud I can drown out my 5 kids screaming
I like the northbridge speakers they rock and have been long out of production, I had 2 northridge powered subs but one finally gave up the ghost and was replaced with the sonance. the monster power surge is about 20 years old but has always been reliable. 5 kids so can't afford the really good stuff and they would tear it up anyway.
oh and I work from home selling online so all those boxes on the left are inventory....
SONY.jpg

Shaggy

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
messy and certainly nothing to brag about but a sony 85", marantz receiver, 2 set's of jbl northridge tower's and 2 powered subs 1 northridge and 1 sonance and a couple klipsch centers.
so that's 10-12"s and 6-4" and 6 tweeters, monster power surge and a separate conditioner for the tv, xbox, tivo, hp streamer and the cable box
the Sonance is kind of overbearing so I only turn that on for movie's because it shakes the house a lot. Combined it's surprisingly loud I can drown out my 5 kids screaming
I like the northbridge speakers they rock and have been long out of production, I had 2 northridge powered subs but one finally gave up the ghost and was replaced with the sonance. the monster power surge is about 20 years old but has always been reliable. 5 kids so can't afford the really good stuff and they would tear it up anyway.
oh and I work from home selling online so all those boxes on the left are inventory....
View attachment 322

Do your kids play a ton of game on that setup?

tinman454

We want freedom
Reaction score
wow maddog thats a sweet set up. I know who I’m calling next time I need to hook up my new tv lol,lol

doubeleive

Reaction score
Do your kids play a ton of game on that setup?
ya they like to stand a foot away from it, lol, I used to play battlefield (a LOT) I was in the top 3% of players and my online buddies were in the top 2% and one guy in the top 1%
but I had to put it down, it's addicting like a drug I have to limit my kids time on it they are just like me and will play all day and night if I let them, I barely pick up a controller anymore.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KarmaXiong