What Did You Do With Your TRX (or Other Ram) Today?

OnTheReel

Reaction score
I actually washed it and drove it.
IMG_5565.jpeg

OnTheReel

Reaction score
Picked up some cheap tow hook covers. I’m mainly seeing if I like the pop of color before taking them off and painting. I think if the red was a touch darker to match the hood emblem I’d be in.
IMG_6097.jpeg

OnTheReel

Reaction score
yea matching the emblem is better. I can’t remember if it is pr3 or pr4.

edit:

it is pr3 and this is the exact kit I bought. It held up really well till i scratched the crap of them taking the bumper off and putting it back on.

Thanks. I might do that color but then Eastwood 2k clear over top. That stuff holds up really well. Not that I use the tow hooks anyway.

OnTheReel

Reaction score
20% nano-ceramic. If I went any darker I’d be driving by feel at night. My vision in the dark is awful.

Bed graphics are just some eBay units in the OEM size. I wasn’t gonna spend OEM money because I’m ceramic coated and I didn’t know if they would even stay put. Thankfully after a clay bar, polish and deep clean they did just fine. I’ll re-coat over them when I wash the truck next.

OnTheReel

Reaction score
Over the weekend I recoated the truck with Adam’s spray Graphene. The whole thing still has the real deal expensive Adam’s Graphene on it, but it needed a little freshening up in places. Really did wonders on the plastics.
IMG_8962.jpeg
IMG_8944.jpeg
IMG_8947.jpeg

quietpeen

Reaction score
Very nice. Ceramic on the plastics is great. I’m sure my truck needs a full detail and new coating but I’m too lazy at the moment.

OnTheReel

Reaction score
Very nice. Ceramic on the plastics is great. I’m sure my truck needs a full detail and new coating but I’m too lazy at the moment.
Yeah, it’s a big job no doubt. Takes me well over an hour just to wash it. Then for the coating I split it over two days and I still need to do the tonneau cover.

Icecobra

Reaction score
Today I worked on simplifying ways to attach lights or switch them easily. I added these bulk strips to make adding and moving what lights go to which switch easier. I'm not always satisfied what lights I'm combining to which switch. My truck only has 4 switches as the idiot that ordered it added trailer backing option. If you can not back a trailer you have no business towing one. But I digress off the topic. So here's a picture of what I have so far. I attached them to the top of the fuse box lid.
1000004588.jpg
1000004584.jpg

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ron