Cold air intakes

OnTheReel

Reaction score
S&B basically told me to pound sand (politely at least). It’s the dealer’s mistake as the dry filters are still in production and not even shipping yet. So I have to go through them. But since the right filter doesn’t even exist yet, that seems like a waste of time. Not sending the shit back so I’ll just run it.

quietpeen

Reaction score
S&B basically told me to pound sand (politely at least). It’s the dealer’s mistake as the dry filters are still in production and not even shipping yet. So I have to go through them. But since the right filter doesn’t even exist yet, that seems like a waste of time. Not sending the shit back so I’ll just run it.
Well that sucks.

OnTheReel

Reaction score
I’d rather have the oiled kit than no kit at all so I’m not sweating it. Such is life in the post-Covid shopping world. Everything’s expensive and you can’t get everything you want.

quietpeen

Reaction score
I’d rather have the oiled kit than no kit at all so I’m not sweating it. Such is life in the post-Covid shopping world. Everything’s expensive and you can’t get everything you want.
Very true. I would do the same as you.

Quick_Shifter

Reaction score
D34D057F-F116-49C1-9080-CDEBF01E4388.jpeg

OP
OP
G-Ride990

G-Ride990

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Oh boy looks so dang nice!!!! How do you like it??

Quick_Shifter

Reaction score
Oh boy looks so dang nice!!!! How do you like it??
The fit and finish is perfect as expected. I also put an AWE cat back on it. Now it sounds like a TRX should.
Shout out to @Shifts And Grins we put on their rear tow hook light kit. The fit and finish was also perfect
9BD7C865-103D-414F-9967-350857BB70B7.jpeg
F641E279-1FAA-442D-9E16-C8557717C879.jpeg

Everyone was doing red so we had to be different

Shifts And Grins

Reaction score

quietpeen

Reaction score
Looks great! Thanks for the shout out. It makes backing up way nicer too!
So far I haven’t driven at night to really see how my back up lights perform but I blinded a friend backing into the garage during the day :ROFLMAO:

I have the wide lenses, but I’m starting to think that I might like the flood lenses better. Maybe I should make a point to drive it at night just so I can see how they are.

Reaction score
I'm torn on what I want. I know I want more supercharger whine, but I also like the idea of keeping the hood scoop functional. Wouldn't be doing any engine mods at this time, so what little performance gains there are from one intake to another isn't of concern to me.
I like my AFE for the fact it does not pull hot air from the engine bay, but I want to see that SC and this thing covers most of th engine.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twawzysko