Current gas prices in your area

Trailmaker

Reaction score
High gasoline prices have been a worry for the Biden Administration, which has so far released more than 145 million barrels of crude oil from the nation’s Strategic Petroleum Reserves, bringing the SPR down to levels not seen in decades in order to calm the high prices at the pump.
Oilprice.com

grouch

Reaction score
I just got in from a convention in Sparks Nevada. Gas is $4.59 here but it was $5.69 in Reno/Sparks.

Trailmaker

Reaction score
Getting better!(if you don’t have stock in oil that is)

Attachments

• CD583FE0-0174-4EBD-8B7F-1DA024C5C40E.jpeg
    CD583FE0-0174-4EBD-8B7F-1DA024C5C40E.jpeg
    211.6 KB · Views: 146

G-Ride990

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Those prices are much better than what I am seeing in the valley here in Phoenix. I need gas tomorrow, will share a pic when I fill up.

quietpeen

Reaction score
I paid 4.99 for 93 over the weekend. I finally got my BJ’s credit card so now I will always get an extra 10 cents off from what is on the pump.

Trailmaker

Reaction score
Holy smokes y’all!! We have been under $5 since July 4th. I passed by the same pump I was at yesterday for 4.24 and it was 4.20 today. If it was not for the 100+ heat wave, I would say Texas is the place to be.

quietpeen

Reaction score
Holy smokes y’all!! We have been under $5 since July 4th. I passed by the same pump I was at yesterday for 4.24 and it was 4.20 today. If it was not for the 100+ heat wave, I would say Texas is the place to be.
I live in PA where the fucktards tax the shit out of gas so I always have stupid high prices compared to most of the country.

grouch

Reaction score

Around here, it almost, but not quite hit $5 for gasoline. Upstate, away from Kentucky, it went well over $5. Right now, it's between $3.85 and $4.25 depending on which side of town you're on. Fortunately, I'm on the cheap side.

I look for prices to stay steady of drop for the next month. Look for a bump when the Labor Day holiday gets closer.

grouch

Reaction score
Had to head down into Kentucky today. Filled up before coming back. Locally, it's $4.29. I filled up at $3.59. Too bad I didn't have any empty fuel cans to take with me. If you're going between Hopkinsville and Henderson Ky., it's the Love's truck stop at Hansen Ky.

Farmer Fran

Reaction score
87 is down to $3.50 but amazingly enough 93 is holding at $4.99 - imagine that.

Trailmaker

Reaction score
3.40&4.10 here. Needs to be at least a buck cheeper for Americans to stop blaming the White House For poor decisions. Though if we could get the pipeline open we could get under 2 bucks. It is a pipe dream, I know.

grouch

Reaction score
3.40&4.10 here. Needs to be at least a buck cheeper for Americans to stop blaming the White House For poor decisions. Though if we could get the pipeline open we could get under 2 bucks. It is a pipe dream, I know.

Nope, the oil companies are going to keep it as high as possible as log as possible. It's all about profit.

OP
OP
Griffin

Griffin

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
What I find extremely interesting right now is there is a huge shortage of helium. I still have young kids and I go to the grocery stores, Party City's, etc and they are all out. Luckily, I was able to find 1 grocery store that still had a limited amount of helium to get my 3 balloons filled for my daughters Bday this weekend. Never would have thought we would ever have a storage in helium 🤷‍♂️

Justin33

Reaction score
What I find extremely interesting right now is there is a huge shortage of helium. I still have young kids and I go to the grocery stores, Party City's, etc and they are all out. Luckily, I was able to find 1 grocery store that still had a limited amount of helium to get my 3 balloons filled for my daughters Bday this weekend. Never would have thought we would ever have a storage in helium 🤷‍♂️
Funny you say that my gfs step mother had bought something to make helium last longer but thought it was helium. Never thought about it till you said that it is hard to come by.

OP
OP
Griffin

Griffin

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Funny you say that my gfs step mother had bought something to make helium last longer but thought it was helium. Never thought about it till you said that it is hard to come by.
Lol. Yep. Been that way for awhile now. It’s always a toss up going into the store to see if they have the “out of helium, due to shortage” sign out.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KarmaXiong