No TRX for 2023?

2022-TRX-Ignition-Orange-02.jpg

Rumor going around is that ordering is being or going to be halted on the TRX. Alleging that the hellcat engine is going to be discontinued earlier than previously stated. I’m not sold on this being true, but if it is my truck will get and stay more valuable.

Last edited:

Shaggy

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
The scarcity of these trucks will be really cool. Value I couldn’t care less about. It would already take 6 figures to get me out of mine, and I’d order another exactly like it same day. Once they are no longer made, forget it.

For sure. I bet there are alot of owners like you that wouldn't sell f oi anything less then 6 figures. Especially with the way things are still selling.

OP
OP
quietpeen

quietpeen

Reaction score
You can order one now for 1000s off msrp.
yes, but a lot of people are not patient enough to order. Especially when seeing people have waited 6 to 8 months. That is why the used market is so high right now. People will pay more to not have to wait.

OP
OP
quietpeen

quietpeen

Reaction score
People are also selling their TRX because they can make money on them. Order for 10 under msrp wait and then sell for more more than msrp and order again.

OP
OP
quietpeen

quietpeen

Reaction score

;)

Shaggy

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Figured. Pmmed them a few times already(trying to go through the forums for obvious reasons) but no reply back. Guess I will email them. :p

OP
OP
quietpeen

quietpeen

Reaction score
Figured. Pmmed them a few times already(trying to go through the forums for obvious reasons) but no reply back. Guess I will email them. :p
I hear ya. In general I have found that most companies that have an online contact us form don't ever check it.

OnTheReel

Reaction score
My first thought was "boy that'll be fun to work on". I don't even know what the hell I'm looking at.

Kind of a shame though. Get the Hemi perfected, and then replace it with something much more complicated. And not likely that much more efficient in a big vehicle. These turbo 6s drink nearly as much as a V8 when under boost.

OP
OP
quietpeen

quietpeen

Reaction score
My first thought was "boy that'll be fun to work on". I don't even know what the hell I'm looking at.

Kind of a shame though. Get the Hemi perfected, and then replace it with something much more complicated. And not likely that much more efficient in a big vehicle. These turbo 6s drink nearly as much as a V8 when under boost.
yea and I don't see it being that much better in the heavy tanks that are chargers and challengers. However if the H.O. one is released to have over 500hp it will on paper be better than the 392

OnTheReel

Reaction score
Not sure better is the proper term. More powerful yes. :p

Actually trying to con my wife into letting me order a 6MT Scat Pack. This engine coming out only helps plead my case!

OP
OP
quietpeen

quietpeen

Reaction score
Not sure better is the proper term. More powerful yes. :p that's why i said on paper :ROFLMAO:

Actually trying to con my wife into letting me order a 6MT Scat Pack. This engine coming out only helps plead my case!
lol on the scat pack. would it be a wide body?

OnTheReel

Reaction score
Love the wide body, but I feel like I’m already pushing my luck lol. Truthfully a normal one would be fine for my purposes as a weekend cruiser. I basically just like to drive around and make loud noises.

OP
OP
quietpeen

quietpeen

Reaction score
Love the wide body, but I feel like I’m already pushing my luck lol. Truthfully a normal one would be fine for my purposes as a weekend cruiser. I basically just like to drive around and make loud noises.
For a little while i missed my 392 daytona charger which I kept the exhaust stock but with this truck all that is gone. And I really like the wide bodies on both models much better than the regular ones.

OnTheReel

Reaction score
Neighbor has a red widebody 392 Charger. Thing is sick. I know the TRX would easily walk a Scat Pack until about 70 MPH, but I still want both for different reasons.

OP
OP
quietpeen

quietpeen

Reaction score
Neighbor has a red widebody 392 Charger. Thing is sick. I know the TRX would easily walk a Scat Pack until about 70 MPH, but I still want both for different reasons.
Oh i hear ya. from a dig the trx easy winner…from a pull the scat pack is a hard challenger.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ron