Why is diesel fuel so high?

grouch

Reaction score
First off, I have not tracked this back. I try to make sure what I post is fairly accurate.

That said, this does sound like typical rich guy activity. Fuel prices have skyrocketed, but diesel in North America is going up faster than other areas of the world.

TRX1

Reaction score
First off, I have not tracked this back. I try to make sure what I post is fairly accurate.

That said, this does sound like typical rich guy activity. Fuel prices have skyrocketed, but diesel in North America is going up faster than other areas of the world.
It’s high cuz they need us to pay the $40 billions to Ukrain.I don’t think there is another legitimate reason. What do I know?

OP
OP
G

grouch

Reaction score
No, it's more basic than that. Greed. The rich get rich because they don't have the same moral limits, at least as far as I can see, as the rest of us. When you go to work, you'r doing a job in expectation of a paycheck. Nothing wrong with that. I did that for 50+ years. The rich look to see how it can benefit them, regardless of others. They can work the system and take over the company, milk it dry, sell off the assets. Buy them back with a shell company and build it back up. Everyone else gets it in the shorts.

quietpeen

Reaction score
If you ask that question in Pennsylvania its because the local government can’t control their spending so they use diesel fuel as an easy money maker because truckers generally have to pass through PA to get to the other northern states.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twawzysko